03; DD Osama

KRISTY BLAINE16 years oldFeminine

KRISTY BLAINE
16 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: FORTH OF JULY.

It was the summer of July. Forth of July to be exact. One of my favorite holiday. I wore blue denim shorts, khaki essentials shirt with panda dunk.

It was night I was walking around with my bestfriend khloe.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Big gold fire work popped in the sky. Me and khloe are very strange teens. We always had the same ideas. "Tryna go see where they coming from?" I said smirking at her. She smirked back before nodding yes. We then took off into the distance.

Eventually we found where they were coming from. There were six boys standing in the middle of the street of Harlem New York. I smiled before entering the block. I didn't know how me a khloe were going to interact with them but we'll find a way.

"Where y'all cop those? Them bitches pain" I said looking in the sky, then back at the curly head boy. "Ion even know my older brother bought them for me but you can light one if you want to" he said. I looke a khloe as she shrugged

I grabbed one off the grown. "Oh shit, I left my lighter on the block" I said. "Here" another boy said but he has short dreads.

I lit it and I damn near got hit in my leg with that shit bro, even tho I felt a little sparks on me, causing me to jump.

*BOOM*

I bumped into the curly head boy as he wrapped his arms around me. "You good" he kinda whispered in my ear. I nodded.

We were currently just chilling, listening to music and smoking. Normal teenage business.

Time hit 12:00 am. I was getting tired so I decided that I wanted to go home. "Okay well I'll catch ya around in boutta' go to the crib right now" I said setting up from the steps. I was about to walk off dd pulled my arm back. I looked back and smiled at him. "Hm?" I hummed. "Come here real quick" he pulled me farther from the steps. "You look so good" he licked his lips. "Thank you" I said smiling. "Lemme have your number" he asked. I motioned my hand to give me his phone. I put my number in and saved it.

MY BAE KRISTY💐

I laughed at how I saved my contact. I'm so delusional I thought to myself.

"Do I have to call first or you" I placed my hand on my hand on my hip. "Ima call first mami" he smiled as I walked away.

THEE end..