12; DD Osama

ARIA RIVERA15 years oldFeminine

ARIA RIVERA
15 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: TOXIC

Me and dd just had a fight but nobody really cared because it happens all the time. We would fight then the next hour we would be all over each other.

I sighed and covered my whole body under the blanket scrolling on tiktok as dd played the game. A funny tiktok came up which made me laugh causing me to laughed and dd to turn around. "What you doing" he looked at me. "Nunya" I rolled my eyes "shut the fuck up." He turned back around. "You shut the fuck up" I frowned at him. "Shut the fuck up!" He started getting annoyed. "Bitch stop fucking talking to me because your really pissing me off rn and I'm— shut the fuck up" he interrupted me. "Bet don't call or text me either bitch" I said zipping up my black Nike tech and slipping my red crocs on and leaving the room.

I stormed out of the house and walked out of the house. I didn't have time to deal with his bitch ass fits. I loved him hella but he gets on my nerves to fucking quick and it's so annoying. I rolled my eyes and continued walked home.

BAE❤️

Who tf told you to leave my fucking house?

I said don't text me.

Aria who tf told you to leave my house bro?

Bitch me wtf. You do not owe me🌝

Watch that bitch word unless you tryna get fucked up.

Oh .

Wya?

Fa what nigga damn. Riding dick wit no license is insane🙄

Igh cus you tryna play bro

Bitch I'm not tryna play. You tryna play tf

Who tf is you talking to?

Bro sttm rs.

Bet

Tf?

I was finally at home back at my apartment from that bitch ass nigga's house.

"Mama I'm home now" I shouted throughout the house. No response. I seen a note on the fridge telling me that she left for work early. I sighed and walked up to my room.

I wanted to wash all my anger away. "Hey alexa. Shuffle my spotify playlist" I said as I got in the shower.

After about 45 minutes of me showering and blasting my playlist. I got out of the shower and started my morning routine.

I walked out of the bathroom and seen dd sitting on my bed scrolling through instagram. "Bro why the fuck are you in my house and how did you get in here?" I looked at him "don't worry about allat" he said as I just looked at him like he was slow. "Whatever bro get out so I can get dressed" I rolled my eyes. "Bro you acting like I never seen you naked beforeee" I rolled his eyes. "Bro what the fuck does that supposed to mean??" I looked out of the window. "Never mind bro. You blowing mines right now" I said walked to my closet.

I pulled out a red wonder women jacket, white joggers, and my red von Dutch hat.

I got dressed in the bathroom and walked over to my vanity doing my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail as my hair smoothly flowed out of the black of my hat. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"Where you going aria?" He frowned. "Omg bro no where" I said continuing to scroll through tiktok. "Why the fuck you got a attitude?" He said as I squinted my eyes at his dumbness. "Bro you literally kept telling me to shut the fuck up and you literally cut me the fuc— omg aria is not even that deep" he cut me off. "I'm fucking done bro" I stood up walked out of the room and into the kitchen. I got some ice cream and started scrolling through tiktok again.

Dd's arms then wrapped around my body as he layed soft kissing around my neck and rubbing my butt. "I'm sorry mama" he said in my ear. "I don't care bro" I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "Igh fuck you" he said as I laughed.

THEE end...

A/N:
Should I start doing longer chapters??🫢