10; Sugarhill ddot

TORI BLADELLE15 years oldFeminine

TORI BLADELLE
15 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: LIVE STREAM

I was a girl who was outgoing and who loved being herself but when it come to treating people, she hated it, and she knew that most of ddot fans did that so she preferred not to show herself because she didn't want to wake up to threats.

Me and Ddot's chick-fil-a was here so I decided to give it to him. I walked downstairs and up to his desk and gave it to him. "Your food is here" I said. "Mami I'm streaming!" He quickly said. "Omg ddot why didn't you say anything!" I said. He laughed. "That's not funny" I rolled my eyes. "They already saw you" he said removing my hand from my face as he pulled my onto his lap. "Y'all be nice. This is my wife. Tori say hi" she looked at me. I slightly smiled and waved through shyness.

@USER51: WHATS HER @😍😍?

@USER70: OH SHE FINE ASF😋

@USER16: I WANT HER MORE😛😛😛

@USER99: NVM DDOT. I WANT HER MORE!

@USER35: SHE MINE YALL! SHE MET THE FAMILY AND ALL!

@USER67: @USER35: BYE BECAUSE WHAT😭😭😭💀

I laughed at user35. "Thank you guys!" I smiled. I sat up, off of Ddot's lap. I decided to get under his skin and shake my ass.

@USER92: SHE KNOW WHAT SHE DOING AND I LOVE IT 😻

@USER77: GYAT😏😏

@USER10: DAYUMMMMM😋😋😋

@USER48: GYATTTTTTT 😟😟😍😍

"What the fuck" ddot said as he turned around. "Tori stop fucking playing with me on this live like I don't be beating you ass" he said. "Lie." I said. "I be beating your ass stop lying on the camera" he side eyed me. "Lie.." I simply said sitting on the bed. "Ight watch after I'm done streaming this" he said. "Is that a treat?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yes nigga" he said as I laughed. He stood up out of his chair and walked over to me.

"So I don't be whooping your ass?" He said wrapping his hand around my neck, hovering over me. I nodded no. "You must think I'm pussy, huh?" He said as she still chocked me. "YOU THINK IM PUSSY, MAMI?" He said and let me go. "See y'all that's how she be, and she swear she tough until I be fucking her ass up" he sat back in his chair and ran his hands through his hair. "Whatever bro. You ain't even do shit" I sighed. "But your ass was just stuck" he said looking as me. "Darrian, don't be trying to front for that camera like I really don't be fucking you up" I said. "Yeah ight" he said.

THEE end...

A/N:
I kinda like this one thooo🤷🏽‍♀️