04; Sugarhill ddot

CARMEN EMERSON15 years oldFeminine

CARMEN EMERSON
15 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: HIGH

I walked down the streets of New York kinda sad at the fight me and my mom just had. I regretting the fight and I know she did as well. This was our first one. I wanted to say sorry I was scared tho. I know she did too, I never intentionally wanted this to happen. I never wanted to call her out her name, it slipped.

I wore baggy Nike pants, sweater, socks and red crocs. I stared at my feet while hitting my vape at the way to the deli. I walked inside. Whipping my hand down my sad face. I sighed and walked through the isles picking up random snacks. I accidentally bumped into someone. "My fault" I apologized and sighed and pushed my glasses up. "You good?" He asked. "Yeah" I lied and tried to walk away but he pulled my arm back and looked at my red puffy eyes and red nose. I looked at him as he scanned my face.

After the tension my and the guy had I sighed and walked to the counter and payed. I walked out of the store and sat on some random steps.

After eating a nerd rope candy the same boy walked out the store and looked at me. He sat next to me and looked at me again. "Tell me what's wrong" he said. "How do I know I can trust you tho?" I looked at my shoes. He rolled his eyes. "Ion know. I'm high anyway I will forget it" he said. I laughed. "You right" I said as I looked at him. "Yeah so me and my mom had this fight about how my grades were kinda going down and then I tried to tell her how but she didn't want to here it then I accidentally called her a dumbass" I cut myself off by clearing my throat as my eyes tingled. "And I swear I didn't mean to so I needed a break I want to say sorry but I'm scared to and I know she does as well bro" I said as tears formed.

I sighed deeply and ran my hands down my face before the tears could drop. "Just go home and tell her you're sorry and she'll maybe say it back" he shrugged as I laughed at him. "I gotchu" I said. "What's yo name?" He asked. "Carmen" I said "you?" I said looking at him. "ddot" he said as I nodded and laughed. "What's funny" he smiled. "What type of name is ddot" I said looking up at him as he stood up. "Whatever."

We talked and laughed a bit more before I decided to leave to apologize to my mom. We exchanged numbers and walked away

A/N:
I hate this oneee