06; DD Osama

EMARI CAMPBELL15 years oldFeminine

EMARI CAMPBELL
15 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: DRY KISSES

Me and dd were chilling watching the boondocks. I really in a pleasant mode. Not like in a mean mode I really just feel like my affection feeling how is usually be.

I was on my phone until I got up out of the bed. "Where you going?" dd asked, "downstairs..." I looked at him confused. "Girl who you talking to" he said. "All I said was, I'm going downstairs. And I'm talking to you." I said rolling my eyes about to walked away until he yanked my hair back and wrapped his hands around my warm neck.

"What's wrong witchu" he frowned. "Nothing bro damn" I rolled my eyes looked to the side. He kissed me and I kissed him back but I didn't put any effort in it. "Bro kiss me right emari" he said as he kissed me again but still the same. No effort. He let my neck go and walked back over to the bed and rolled his eyes getting on his phone. I sighed and walked out of the room.

I sat on the couch and got under the blanket and started scrolling through tiktok. I thought to myself a bit and decided to say sorry because I know he wasn't going to say it first. I kept the blanket around my body and walked up the steps and into the bedroom. He looked at me then turned around, turning his back to me as I frowned. I walked behind him and wrapped his hand around his neck but he removed them.

"IM SORRY" I still standing behind him placing small kissed near his neck. He tilted his head a little and looked at me. "Wrong witchu?" He frowned at me. "I wasn't in my right state in mind" I said to him "but i'm cool now" I said and kissed him correctly. We broke apart and he smiled before he kissed my again.

A/N:
Perioddd💀