13; Sugarhill ddot

SKYLA GONZALEZ14 years oldFeminine

SKYLA GONZALEZ
14 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: SHORT CLOTHES

I was in the living room watching the grinch until a knock sound hit against my door. "Who is it?" I shouted. "Me" ddot said "me who?" I smiled. "Bro open the door for I break this bitch" he  calmly said. I walked over to the door and opened it and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Skyla what the fuck you playing for?" He squinted his eyes. "What?" I said genuinely confused. "What the fuck you got on" he said grabbing my shorts pulling them down. "Oh my god ddot" I whined. "Go change yo clothes"
he said. "No. Tf" I said as I lightly laughed. "Skyla change your fucking clothes" he said a little louder "igh bet" I said running up the stairs.

I slipped on a over sized marvel shirt and black joggers. I walked back downstairs and showed him the fit. "Better bro?" I rolled my eyes "mhm" he pulled me near him and tried to kiss me. "Nah you good" I said walking away and sitting on the couch.

"Why you ain't kissing me back??" He said looking at me. "Because I don't want to" I said shoving hot Cheetos in my mouth. "Igh bet. Don't ask for no dick either" he said scooting away from me. "Boy I never asked for dick. Stop playing." I laughed. "I don't care" he simply said. "Don't start doing to much ddot" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not doing to much. You doing to much and you not showing no affection to me" he scrolled through his phone.

"Ddot I don't say anything when you don't want me touching you while you on the game so what's the difference?" I said. "Skyla why are you still talking to me bro?" He looked up. "Bro why you being like that?" I said walked over to him. I didn't bother to look up at me, he just stayed glued to his phone.

I sat near him. "Fine I'm sorry ddot" I said. He still ignored me. I kissed him correctly but he had to fuck it up and bite my bottom lip. "Ow ddot! You bit me!" I said. "It's okay" he smiled and kissed me again. Leaving small pecks everywhere around me.

"I LOVE YOU SKYLA"

"I LOVE YOU TOO"

THEE end..

A/N:
How cuteeee🥰