07; Suagrhill ddot

ABBY MARIE15 years oldFeminine

ABBY MARIE
15 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: JELOUSY

I layed in bed as notti layed on my chest. I was watching tv then my sister called me. "Hi abby where are you?" My twin sister, autumn asked. "I'm with ethan" I said putting him in the camera. "Hii ethan" autumn smiled. "Hi autumn" he said.

I decided to get under his skin and prank him and make it seem like I was talking to another boy but I'll really be otp with my older cousin.

JAYCE🤞🏽🔥

Jay can you prank my bf wit me rq

Girl for what?

Just do it omg. Your so hard headed

Ntm

😭

!INCOMING VOICE CALL FROM JAYCE!

"Hey jay!" I said getting out of bed smiling. Notti looked up confused and sat his head up looking at me. "Who's that?" He trailed his eyes in me. "Nunya" I rolled my eyes and he got out of the bed. "How you been?" I asked. "What the fuck." He squinted his eyes at me. "Ima probably come over like next week but I miss you" I smiled. "Who is that abby?!" He shouted getting mad but I ignored him. "Igh bet" he put his phone in his pocket and slipped his crocs on.

I hung up the phone before notti could leave. "Ethan I was on the phone with my cousin" I said grabbing his hand but he pushed me away. "Gimme yo phone!" He kinda yelled. "It was a joke but okay ima show you" I laughed and unlocked my phone showing him the messages. "You so annoying" he took his crocs of and got under the blankets. "Sorry." I laughed lightly and ran my hands through his curly hair.

THEE end...