09; DD Osama

CORI PIERCE16 years oldFeminine

CORI PIERCE
16 years old
Feminine.
TOPIC: CHEATER

dd went out with some friends and I allowed it because most times people want to party but not always with their significant other so I let him go. Worst mistake ever.

!DING!

I got a notification from Instagram.

USER2PRETTY4U:
Video:

I frowned and clicked on the video. It was a video of dd and another girl kissing and him cupping her butt. I knew this was today because that was the outfit he wore.

THEONENONLYCORI.P:
Thank you for telling me❤️

*USER2PRETTY4U HEARTED YOUR MESSAGE*

I laughed a little after remembering all the memories we had. But always some fuck ass nigga got to burn it down. My eyebrows slowly started to frown as anger slowly built up. I WANTED TO PUNCH SOMETHING. I WANTED TO SCREAM. I WANTED TO KILL SOMETHING MAYBE EVEN SOMEONE...

I sat angry on the couch eating for dd to arrive home from that "special" party.

LATER:

He walked in the house laughing, thinking shit was sweet. I looked at him then back at my phone. "Hey mami" he said trying to kiss me but I dodged it. He frowned, "what's wrong witchu?" He asked. I stood up as all of the anger started to build back up. "so we cheating now?" I looked at him rubbing my hands together. "Cori what are you talking about" he squinted his eyes. "So now you don't know what the fuck in taking about huh?" I raised my eyebrows and chuckled a little. "Bet" I mumbled under my breath nodding. "When did I cheat on you bro?" He said.

"MY NIGGA. YOU CHEATED FUCKING TODAY! YOU KNOW WHAT, GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE" I said getting more angry on the verge of tears but I had to hold them back. "Bro omg your so fucking sensitive. I don't care anyway you got boring, the fuck" he walked out of the house. "But who was the one begging for pussy? Awl okay cus if we tryna got there we can" I said walking out of the house. His friends was still outside.

I wasn't finna just let him run over me like I'm some type of goofy. My mom taught my better.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY?" I said ready to knock someone's head off their shoulders. "Bro what the fuck is wrong with her" ddot said. "Bro yo ass a goofy ghe. Im not worried about you at all get the fuck from in front of my house pussy ass bitch" I walked in the house slamming the door.

I blocked his number and moved on with my life because Im not finna be stuck up on one nigga when I can obviously can get someone better. Someone who actually deserves CORI PEIRCE.

THEE end...

A/N:
Heyy Cori, I want u😍😍😍.