Pt.2

"Cross! Where you going ?!" Dream yelled.
"Just exploring!" He yelled back as Dream then smiles "Well have fun!" He started waving good bye as Cross did the same now starting to run down the way already getting used to where the spot is not needing a dragon to get to it anymore. Sans said he will teach Cross some stuff people meaning animals, plants and etc.
He wanted to bring other's along but Sans said not to until he thinks about it.
Passing down through the wild life.
Wow.. he started to realize he has been enjoying.. well life generally I mean he did just more then he used too.. Sans opening a whole new gate of wonder, curiosity, happiness and things he never thought of before.
Finally making it to the spot. There was Sans sitting there with a backpack sitter next to him as he feeds wild life now that Cross realizes Sans has never smiled.. well not Infront of him. Sans soon realizing he here now starts opening his backpack. Placing 2 books down. "Which one. Plants or Animals." The books looking stuffed with many pages. "Uh animals!" Sans picked up the book and putting the other away. " which type.. Land, sky or underwater." Holding the book with care. "Sky!" He flipped through the pages intill stopping on one he started to clear his Throat as then swallowed. " The Wind Chimed Crane. The reason of this name is that it sounds like a wind chime when flying, calling others and when wanting to mate. Mostly found in cold area's it's a tall sleeked bird  like a crane it has natural ribbons ranging to colors of light blue, white and light pink many think it's one of the descendants of God or came from heaven to watch over them. Since it was always found with ribbons floating near their wings. That is also why people treat it with much respect." Sans stopped.
Cross could only stare in awe. "Where you get that book!?" Cross knew that even Nightmare would get interested with that book. "I made this." Cross stopped.
"Wait actually?" He nodded again.
"That's so cool! How are you able to fit all those papers in there?"
In a glimce he saw his mouth move forward like he smiled, but immediately went back down to its usual place.
"Well this is paper made from stones. I don't know how to make it, but some people where I am know how to." Cross was surprised most paper is made by wood why stone paper?
"Why stone paper?" Sans stopped flipping through the pages and looked at him. "Its water proof and it doesn't hurt the environment." Cross nodded.
Sans spun through the pages and finally stopped on one.
"Let's start on land. Sans yawned, which Cross found adorable and blushed a bit.
"The garden antelope where flowers grow on their antlers depending where they live the flowers would be different Lily's, lavenders and etc. Many people believe in that this animal came from the garden in the clouds. A garden where the dead go to roam freely looking upon all the plants, flowers and tress of the mysterious world. Many believe that if they are founded around your garden it's good luck." He took a breath...

Sans talked about the different animals all over the world till he stopped for a break not even reaching to half of the pages Cross watched then decided to ask the thing that's been on his mind.
"How come you don't want me to bring other people?" Sans took in what he said and stayed quiet and thought about it.
"Mother said not to bring people to where we are without permission.. she mostly doesn't want me to see people at all." Cross stunned a little is his mother just over protective or to over protective. Well it wasn't his business anyway.
"But I trust," Sans sat next to Cross his wings raised covering them and slowly pushing them together making Cross flush more. "So that's a yes?" Sans nodded. For awhile it was pretty quiet then Cross saw a flower on Sans shoulder. He poked it and it moved a bit making Sans have a spasm.
"Oh! I'm sorry! Did that hurt you!?" Cross looking worried for his friend as he now rises to his knees.
"I'm fine." Sans said in a dull voice.
"Are you sure?" Sans nodded. "It just feels weird when moved." Cross nodded after getting reassured.
"Tell me, who are these friends you want me to see?" Cross popped his head up in response "Oh! They're a lot of people I want to meet like Dream, Sci, maybe Killer, Red, maybe Nightmare and so many other people!" He grinned cheerfully. Sans nodded "looks like you have a lot of friends." Cross nodded happily. "Can we start off with one for now?" Sans seemed nervous to see all of Cross's all at once. "Of course!" Cross yelled happily.
Sans looked like he realizing. Oh.. I was going to give you this." He went into his pack and pulled a pack of what looked like seeds and scooped up a pile of brown soil, placing it in a black and white pot placing the soil in it, then the seeds, pushing them inside the dirt.
Then he grabbed one of the flowers on his shoulder making him jump then ripping it off. Surprising Cross "What u-uh are you okay!?" The place where he pulled the flower had a bulb sitting on it now, a flower's thirds stage in growing the bulb.
Then crushing it made a pink powder, then sprinkling it on the dirt with the seeds. In seconds it started growing the first step the roots, the second the green stem, the third step the bulb, the fourth.. the flower. It glowed into a patterned flower where some of the pedals were black and some that were white with a pastel yellow in the middle.
"How in the-" Cross was cutted off.
"That's one of the ways we grow flowers in a fast rate we can do this to any type of plant." Sans calmly said. "This flower is the Purlently a flower that represents the balance between something as in example a Ninyang represents the balance between the color black and white. This flower does the same and since you are from that tribe I thought on giving it to you. They are mostly found in deep forests. If anyone asks." He picked the pot up and gave it to Cross while he was in awe. Staring at it  from its beauty. " Tell me, what's this friend you're going to bring like I want to give him a flower too?" Cross thought about it. " His name is Dream and he came from the day and night tribe. And is a happy, caring and mostly wears yellow also The prince in the Night and Day tribe with his brother Nightmare, but I'm just going to bring Dream." He explained one of his greatest friends Dream to Sans. He nodded. There was a silence till Sans started.
"Make sure to water it. And give it sun." Cross looked at Sans with a dumbfounded face.
"I know how to take care of a plant!" Cross, offended.
"Just making sure." Making Cross even more offended. "You don't need to make sure on anything!" frowning, displeased from what he heard. Sans still gave that deadpan face, just more dead looking. Somehow.
Sans looked up at the sky the orange color hue fighting against the dark blue sky, losing. "Its time for me to go." Cross nodded. Sans always had to go when it was on the verge of dark which is understandable."Well bye." Sans waved before he spreaded his wings with his legs bending downwards then him springing up into the sky with a gust of wind following. "Bye!" They waved bye to eachother then  went they're separate ways.
____

He opened the door then quickly shutting it quietly, locking it. Since he got lost in the forest for 2 hours also the fact he has the Purlently flower with him as well.
He poked his head out to check if anyone was there then started tip toeing to his room. "Where have you been?" Making Cross stop turning seeing Dream drinking tea in a comfy chair. "I-I got lost in the-e forest" he nervously grinned which Dream did not fall for. "I'm going to say this again where have you been? Cross sighed. "You'll find out  tomorrow" he grinned slyly making Dream even more confused. Then he noticed the flower in his hands. "Whats that?" He got up, placing the cup of tea down. "Oh it's a purlently they're mostly found in deep forests." Remembering what Sans told him. Dream stared at it in wonder. "How-" Dream was cutted off. "You will find out." Cross gave another sly grin and walked to his bedroom leaving Dream confused.
____

"Sans where have you been all these days?" A tall figure saying it in a calm, sweet voice but also strict and cold on wondering where her child has been. standing before Sans. "Mother. I made a friend." Her eyes changed from cold to happy the cold atmosphere changing. "You did! What they're name!" Saying it in joy tone, since finally her son has decidedto disobey, her but in a good way on making his first friend.
"Cross and he's going to introduce me to his other friends. The first being Dream." His mother smiled more. "I'm so proud of you darling" getting out of the shadows, who is very tall with wings huge, and vines with big flowers on them in a white dress with ruffles that are pastel pink her green pastel eyes with white hair and pale skin with her calming, friendly smile. "You made you're first friend after the loss of your parents I'm so proud of you. Really." Putting her huge hand on his skull, patting it before th moment could stay a guard came running in. "Queen Lavender-!" She put her hand up. "Lavena. Queen Lavena I don't like my full name." He paused then bowing. "My apology." She nodded, forgiving him. "Now tell me what's going on." The guard got up. "The frizzys are out" The queen sighed. "Well let's be on are way shall we?" Putting her hands down to her stomach reaching the door. "Goodnight Sans hope you have a good night" he nodded then with that she left. Sans walked to his room opening it he looked thourgh his organized drawers and found what he was looking for..
Flower seeds..
________________________

This was a fun chap!
All the animals and plants except Queen Lavena full name. (Queen Lavender) is the only real plant name.
Well hoped you enjoyed.