Pt.6

Cross walked back forth, back and forth in that order, lost in thought, what everyone think of him?
A week being already passed he was worried on how everyone reacted to how he explained him.
"Cross, no one has seen someone with those features.. at all" Nightmare stated.
The words played out in his head like a conductor playing its forever song.
Then other words played in his head on what Sci said about these features of Sans...
"The only people I remember who have wings with roses on them were dated back thousands of years ago..."
Was Sans a walking fossil or something? Cross thought.
Is he walking history or something like that?
Cross didn't know what to believe anymore, "Cross?" The door slightly opened.
"He's coming soon, right?"
Cross nodded, the yellow skeleton had sweat run down his skull, "everyone and I mean everyone is interested in Sans to where even Lucifer! Is here! Lucifer! Also counting Error!" Dream yelled the walls being sound proof no on heard, "I know, I'm confused on feelings I feel happy he's coming and not by from what everyone is saying!" Dream ran to look outside, then turned back with a an expression undesirable, " he's here"

Running through the hall way everyone saw them run to the door to see what's up.
When Cross made it to the door with Dream things blew away from the ground as big poofs of dust was getting blowned away as feet slowly landed on the earth's floor, "I'm here." The voice was nostalgic to him it gave him happy memories, "yeah, cmon in!" Dream ran to Sans to see how he was been, "I brought tea." He took out a red box with a bow opening it to see a big amount of tea bags in a fancy order, "Oh, then cmon let's go inside shall we?" Dream grabbed his hand and happily strolled into the house Cross sighed as was mentally getting ready on how everyone was going to act and ran right after them.
"So is the guys suppose to be here-" Killer stopped as he took a good look at the new guest, "hello." Killer was silent till he finally answered, "u-uh hi! I'm Killer, you?" Cross looked at Killer to soon realize him having some red hue under his sockets, "Sans." The cold, dead voice answered.
Sans walked closer till they were face to face, of course Killer having to look down due to San's height, "your from the Fangs Tribe, aren't you?" Killer had sweat fall from the side of his skull, "how'd you know?!" Killer nervously grinning since usually people don't just guess which tribe he is and get it right on the first try, "well, it's quite simple, you have a fluffy hood to be able to stay warm, you smell like dirt and grass from rolling/hunting thourgh it, your clothes are a bit dirty and ripped since of the rolling and hunting, and your necklace is a symbol of the Fang Tribe." He pointed towards the necklace Killer was wearing, which had a wolf's tooth laced around it with rocks and other items important to the tribe Killer didn't react as his mouth was dropped-literally- Killer then randomly put his hand on the little ones skull and started rubbing it, "Killer what on earth are you doing?" Cross asked giving a look like he is  stupid, "I- don't know, it was like an urge..." Cross gave a 'What the fuck' face, "yeah okay, but why do it" Cross asked even more questioned by the other, "I don't know"
What a great anwser, am I right?
They both forgot about the other just standing there as his skull was petted on the skull, Killer soon realized and quickly stopped as Silence was filled. Cross felt some envy towards what happened but was able to flush the feeling away.

Sans walked towards the living room with Cross following. Everyone saw the smaller skeleton stand awkwardly in the hall looking around as he then saw Nightmare, he walked towards him and asked, "you like books right." Nightmare nodded a little awkwardly, "here then." He gave a book that was shadded in purple and black, Nightmare was fascinated by it as he turned to the cover. 'Tears of the fallen' Nightmare was a bit suprised from the fact that this skeleton knew what genre he liked, "thanks.. it's Nightmare by the way." Sans nodded as he told his name.
Nightmare nodded as he turned to year on the book, his socket widened, "this.. was published over 300 hundred years ago..." Sci got up and asked for the book which was given and took a few looks at it, "h-how did you get a book like this?! Thi-is could be an a-artifa-act?!" Sans looked at the book, "it is or was my dad's please take good care of it. For me." For the first time Cross was able to hear a feeling in the dead voice it felt sad...
Cross patted his shoulder, "Don't worry he/we would" Sans nodded, "I brought tea. Do you guys want some?"