Pt.8

The building that the multiple of skeletons lived in was dead silent as they slept away with the dreams and nightmares that played in their skulls like puppet shows. Only one skeleton awake, that being Sans, slowly walking past all the sleeping skeleton's rooms as he reached somewhere quiet, the living room.

He held a cube that had rose designs and pink diamonds on each side as he threw it on the carpet making no noise whatsoever.
Before he knew it blue light emitted from the top of the cube as it then shot up to eye level as a screen was formed from the blue light.

"Sans!?" The woman with white hair with a silver crown and white dress yelled, Sans put a finger over his mouth quickly right after she yelled, making her cover her mouth in surprise and in understandment of the situation, "where are you? You got me so worried." Her tone was in worry with a hint of seriousness, "I stayed longer." The answer made the woman sigh in relief.
"May I ask, mother?" Woman thought about before nodding he head, giving her approval, "may I stay here longer?" The question was such a shock that the woman's mouth drop open a bit.

"Sans, you got a duty over here" The woman was sad to disapprove the skeleton, this was his first time actually wanting to communicate with others who weren't people in the tribe and looks like he honestly has fun.
"I really enjoyed myself here, may I please have a few more days here till I go back?" The question warmed the women's heart to know Sans was starting to enjoy people again, "Sans, you know I can't say no to you.." a smile peered on the woman's features, "you have four days, make the best out of it" Sans nodded as he held the cube turning the screen smaller, the woman turning smaller with it "thank you, mother." The woman's smile grew more as she could have sworn she saw a smile from the skeleton that faded then quickly, joy was seen in her blue eyes, they shimmered, "your welcome, stay safe, and enjoy yourself."

The screen turned off as the woman's smile never went away as she walked gracefully down the stairs of her balcony that showed the world around them, such a beautiful view indeed, a solider came rushing in, his footsteps made it clear that someone was there, "ma'am is sir Sans here by any chance? it's time for him to do his duties." the solider made sure to bow, showing respect when infront of the large women, she gave a pleasant smile, "he's not here right now."
The solider looked up, shocked from the response of the large woman with the white elegant hair that was as pure as clouds from the sky, "where is he then ma'am, do I need to send a search party-" before he could finish the woman put her pale hand up to stop him in his words, with a warm smile making herself seem even more pure, "don't worry, he's having fun."
________

Sans sighed in relief, without even knowing, he was happy, the feeling was so unknown to him that he was uncomfortable from it, the cube slowly turned smaller, pocket size actually. He placed it inside his pack full of journals of animals, plants and etc. He has started a new one, about the tribes. Using the people in this household as examples of them, Killer for the Fang Tribe, Cross for the Ninyang Clan, Nightmare and Dream for the Night and Day tribe and etc.
He took this chance to have another look around as he saw a door in a light color of brown, vines grew on the handle and windows where you can't see in them. He twisted the knob of it as he smelt a hint of honey and flowers in it, slowly opening it, it was the Hubungin flower he saw when he first visited.

Now able to get a better view of it he was able to see how healthy it was, firm stem, very vibrant, very tall. He saw many other plants as well, he took a walk thourgh it, he stopped when he saw a skeleton in a farmers hat, sleeves pulled upwards, up to the elbows as you can see vine tattoos on his arms, which were pretty firm looking too, he wore a white t-shirt with a thin blue jacket that was covered in dirt and weed leaves that were stuck to it he had a handkerchief tied to one of his arms, shorts with a flower design to it, giving the skeleton a colorful look. He was caring for a plant as he delicately cut the dead parts of the flower he was great at it, like a pianist playing it's delicate music on the piano, a solo. Tha could never be beaten. He turned to take a breath as he saw the skeleton on the other side watching him.