Pt.5

Sky shinned its former glory as the winds were like real people carrying the skeleton across the sky.
Clouds formed in different shapes and sizes overhead looking at them always as a child you would always wonder.
Can I hold a cloud?
Skeleton lightly closed its sockets then opening them again as he sighed, he started to slowdown before reaching the window of the black and white room.
He gently opened the window as he hovered inside it gently touching the floor he put the note on the Purlently flower as he then saw the skeleton peacefully sleeping in his bed not knowing there's an intruder in his room.
The skeleton got close up to the face of the sleeping skeleton light snores were heard from the skeleton, touching its skull feeling a warm feeling spread to its face slowly getting closer till their faces were only an inch away from eachother, realizing how close he backed up.
He saw in the window that his face had a dash of blue under his sockets.
What is this?
He seen it on Dream and Cross, just what does it mean?
He then snapped out of it knowing he couldn't stay any longer he took a finale look at the skeleton sleeping.
"Sweet dreams." He muttered before he flew off.

Taken flight birds started to also take flight around him reaching home he landed on the ground -gently- and started to walk towards the main castle.
Reaching their the vegetation growing on the walls covering the stained glass windows.
He then stood infront of the tall women infront, "mother?" The giant women looked down to the smaller, "I need you to do these jobs honey" she smiled Sans waited for to start,  "I will need you to check the Frizzies and feed them as well then I will need you to water the gardens and finally get these plants on earth's surface for me" she finished as she handed the paper to the Sans, which he took, "when your finish will you come to me?" He nodded as he then started to the exit, "Thank you love" he nodded before he reached the doors.

He opened the door to the Frizzies area they all stopped what they were doing as he held up a bowl of honey as they all started to fly over to it.
Sans always wondered how they eat since they are just fluff in different shades that can be blown away by a gust of wind, it's strange, very.
When finished they all started to snug close to Sans as he still holds the bowl for the Frizzies who still have hunger in them.
"I have to go now." Hearing those words they all got off him, as they watched him wave good-bye as he gently closed the door.

The sun slowly rised as it spreaded its majestic light across the world he remembered trying to reach up and try to touch, looking so lively he thought it was right infront of him ready to be touched.
He grabbed the watering hose and started to spray water on it something was wrapped up in his mind.
How's Dream and Cross doing?
Why was he thinking of them?
Why does he think of them?
He stop watering as he placed the hose down and grabbed his bag and took off for the last assignment.
______

Collecting everything that was needed he decided to take a look in to see how Cross and his other friends are doing to also get a good look at them.
He slowly peeked out the window of the living room Cross was sitting on what looked like a small sofa facing a huge sofa, the huge sofa having three skeletons on it one in a hood with red and purplish eyes with a hint of blue drinking what looked like a blood pouch for people from the Bloodshed Tribe with a skeleton with a hole thourgh his head with a red orb as an eye and lastly a skeleton in a red turtle neck with gold chains having some scales on his cheekbones and wrists.
They were talking about something.
Dream came out of the entrance standing next to Cross who was sitting on the sofa.

A skeleton came out who looked like they just came out of the shower who looked like they were yelling at the two skeletons (Horror and Dust) and sat beside the one in a red turtle neck.
They looked like they were discussing something important Sans kind of wished he knew what.
(My man sans not knowing they be talkin about him)
Then the skeleton in black goo came out of the entrance joining in the conversation.
Then sitting in a Throne like chair near the fireplace as Dream looked pretty nervous when he came in, avoiding eye contact, sweating, little shivers.
Sans realized the time and took off towards home the clouds slowly running thourgh the sky if only they were touchable, every single kids dream.
Then a bird flew by one that Sans hasn't gotten of only being its name and climate.
He then found himself following the bird on where it's going far enough where it wouldn't get startled, writing in his journal on the wings span.
The bird settled on a rock as Sans was able to not just be able to sketch on how it looks like he always does, but also get on how it nest is built and what it eats by giving it a variety of nuts and fruit and other resources.
____