Prologue: A Tragic End

The night was dark and quiet, except for the sound of a car speeding down the road. Inside the car, a young boy named Max was sitting in the back seat, staring out of the window at the passing trees. He was lost in thought, thinking about his life and the future he wanted to create for himself.

Suddenly, the car swerved and Max's world turned upside down. The next thing he knew, he was lying on the ground, surrounded by broken glass and twisted metal. He tried to move, but his body wouldn't respond. As he looked around, he realized that he was no longer in his own world.

Max had been reincarnated as an attack helicopter in a fantasy medieval world filled with magic, mythical creatures, and knights in shining armor. He couldn't believe what was happening to him, but he knew that he had to find a way to survive and adapt to his new life.

With a roar of its engines, the helicopter lifted off the ground and soared into the sky, leaving behind the wreckage of its former life. Max knew that his new journey was just beginning, and that he would face many challenges and dangers along the way. But he was determined to make the most of his second chance and live a life without regrets.