Chapter 7: Upgrades and Companions

After his battle with the rogues and meeting with the magical council, Max decided to take a break and upgrade himself. He spent his points on enhancing his defenses and attacks, as well as learning new techniques.

But what excited him the most was the ability to summon smaller drone helicopters to assist him in battle. As he summoned them, he was surprised to see that they had sentience and displayed little brother-like behavior. They hovered around him, chirping and beeping in excitement.

Max was thrilled to have new companions, and he quickly bonded with them. He named four of his new little drone helicopters: Buzz, Sparky, Zip, and Zap. They followed him everywhere, and he taught them how to fight and work as a team.

As they trained together, Max spoke to them as if they were his own little brothers. He shared his knowledge and experiences with them, and they responded with their chirps and beeps.

Max couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and contentment as he worked with his new companions. They were a reminder of his humanity, and he was grateful for their company.

As they rested after their training session, Max looked up at the sky and spoke to them.

"I'm glad I have you guys with me," he said. "You're like family to me now."

Buzz, Sparky, Zip, and Zap responded with their cheerful beeps, and Max smiled. He knew that he had found true companionship in this strange new world.