Chapter 2: The Voice Of The Divine

Max continued to fly through the beautiful yet mysterious land. He was still struggling to understand his new existence as an attack helicopter in this fantastical medieval world. As he flew, he became aware of a strange sensation. He checked his fuel gauge and ammunition supply, and was shocked to discover that he had not run out of fuel or ammo, despite having flown and fired for quite some time.

"How is this possible?" he muttered to himself, bewildered. "This shouldn't be happening."

He decided to conduct some tests to verify his findings. He flew to a remote area and began firing rounds in every direction. The bullets kept coming, and the fuel gauge remained constant.

"This is unbelievable," he thought to himself.

As he flew back, he heard a deep and godly voice speaking to him.

"Max, you have been chosen. You are a special being in this world. You have been given infinite fuel and ammo to fulfill a grander purpose."

Max was stunned. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I am the voice of the Divine. You must use your abilities to defeat the darkness and restore peace to this world."

Max was taken aback, but he knew that he had to heed this voice. He was given a choice to upgrade his defense and attack systems, which would allow him to fight more effectively against the enemies he would encounter. He also learned that by killing hostiles, he would earn points that could be used to summon smaller drone helicopters to aid him in battle.

Max decided to choose a defense upgrade and summoned a few drones to accompany him. He was ready to face whatever lay ahead, and he knew that his new abilities would be crucial to his survival in this strange new world.