Chapter 1: A New World

Max soared through the sky, marveling at the new world around him. He couldn't believe that he was flying, and he had to remind himself that he was now an attack helicopter. As he looked down, he spotted a group of people on the ground, dressed in medieval clothes and carrying swords and shields.

Max landed nearby, his rotor blades sending grass and leaves flying in all directions. The group of people immediately backed away, their faces filled with terror and confusion.

"What is this?" one of them exclaimed, his sword shaking in his hand. "A demon from the skies?"

Max could understand their fear, but he had no idea how to communicate with them. He wanted to tell them that he was once a human, but he wasn't sure if they would understand.

"I... am Max," he said, trying to speak as slowly and clearly as possible. "I come in peace."

The group of people continued to stare at him, their eyes wide with wonder and fear. They spoke to each other in a language that Max didn't understand, and then, without warning, they turned and ran away.

Max watched them go, feeling a mix of sadness and confusion. He knew that he was in a new world, and that he would have to find a way to communicate with the locals and adapt to his new life. But for now, he was alone in a foreign land, with nothing but the sound of his rotor blades to keep him company.