Chapter 4: A Royal Encounter

As Max continued to fly over the land, he caught the attention of a group of high-ranking officers, including a princess named Isabella. They had received reports of a flying metal beast that could fire magic arrows, and they were curious to learn more.

Isabella was intrigued by the reports and convinced the officers to send a group of knights to investigate. She wanted to see the creature for herself, and perhaps even capture it as a weapon of war.

As the knights approached, Max spotted them and tried to fly away, but they pursued him relentlessly. Max realized that he needed to make a decision quickly. He could either fight the knights or try to communicate with them and explain his situation.

He chose the latter, and slowly descended to the ground in front of them. The knights were shocked to see a flying metal beast that could speak their language, but Max explained that he was not a threat and only wanted to live in peace.

Isabella was still skeptical and demanded that Max be brought before her for questioning. Max knew that he had to tread carefully, as the princess was a powerful and influential figure in this world.

He agreed to meet with her, and she questioned him about his abilities and his intentions. Max explained that he was not a weapon of war, but rather a being with infinite fuel and ammunition, capable of helping the people of this world.

To Max's surprise, Isabella was not interested in capturing him. She was more intrigued by the possibilities of working with him to defend her kingdom against their enemies. Max was hesitant at first, but he knew that he could use his abilities for good.

In the end, Max agreed to work with Isabella and her knights to defend their kingdom against their enemies. He knew that he had a lot to learn about this world and its inhabitants, but he was eager to explore it and help those in need.