𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

〚  ҉ ⋆。˚ ☽ | 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 | ☽ ˚。⋆   ҉ 〛
"Really? You had a kid?"

〚  ҉    ⋆。˚ ☽  |  𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬  |  ☽ ˚。⋆   ҉    〛"Really? You had a kid?"

A LOUD RINGING came from a phone that was laying on a gray night stand. A white cord attached to the phone that was plugged into the wall. Olivia groaned as she whipped her onto her phone, tapping the screen multiple times to find the stop button. She lifted her head and squinted her eyes to see the screen and tapped the screen one more time to stop the beeping.

She huffed and dropped her head to her pillow. By her feet lay her dog, Parker. He whined as he moved his head onto her leg.

A knock on her door made her groan as she rolled in her bed.

"Let's go Liv!" Her Dad, James, called as he passed her room. Olivia huffed as she lifted her head once again. Pieces of her braid she had done the night before were pulled out and frizzed.

"Let's go Liv." Olivia mocked in a low man voice as she sat up. Parker stayed laying on the bed as Olivia rubbed her eyes and got out of bed.

Olivia tiredly walked out of her room and into the hallway, making her way to the kitchen, where James was preparing breakfast. Parker happily follows the girl.

James pointed his index finger at the gas stove and shot a small blast of fire from his finger, igniting one of the burners. He grabbed a pan and placed it over the top, putting a small slice of butter in it before turning down the intensity of the flame with the knobs.

Olivia yawned as she took a seat on one of the island bar stools.

"I heard there's a big lacrosse game today." James said as he grabbed eggs and bacon from the fridge.

"Yep." Olivia sighed as she crossed her arms and rested them on the island.

"You gonna go?" James asked cautiously as he cracked an egg into the pan, creating a low sizzle.

"Dad-" Olivia dragged. "I thought we agreed I could stay home from school today. I have a lot of work I need to catch up on."

"I know, I know." James nodded as he grabbed two pieces of bread and put them in the toaster.

James' phone buzzed from next to Olivia. She looked over at the unknown number as she picked up his phone.

"Dad, unknown number." Olivia said as James turned to her.

He grabbed the phone from her and clicked accept before putting the phone to his ear. When the bread popped up from the toaster, Olivia hopped from her seat and grabbed a plate from the counter before putting the toast on top of it.

"Hello? Yes, this is him. Who-who am I talking to? Oh my god Scott! Hey man, what's up?" James chuckled as he slid the cooked eggs from the pan to Olivia's plate. James' face grew slightly grim as he took in what Scott was telling him over the phone. Olivia frowned at her father's expression. "Oh. Okay." James glanced over at his daughter. "Y-yeah. I'll be there."