𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

〚  ҉ ⋆。˚☽ | 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 | ☽˚。⋆   ҉ 〛
"I haven't felt this level of disappointment since I lost my virginity."

OLIVIA AND ELI grunted as they landed on cleanly cut grass

OLIVIA AND ELI grunted as they landed on cleanly cut grass. Olivia rolled over to her stomach and squinted, her eyes adjusting to the bright light.

"What the hell?" She mumbled as she saw a lacrosse player standing in front of a goal.

Eli began standing up, grabbing Olivia's hand to help her up. As they turned they were met with a herd of lacrosse players running at them. The front two barged into them, sending the two to the ground. Eli covered Olivia the best he could with his arms as the players ran past them. Once they had passed them, Eli quickly sat up.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked over the loud noise of the stadium.

"I think so." She replied as Eli helped her stand up.

"Eli!" The Beacon Hills coach yelled as he made his way onto the field. "Where the hell did you two come from? Get off the-hey!" the coach blew his whistle as he grabbed onto Eli's shirt. "Off the field!"

Olivia followed after the two as Coach dragged Eli off the field.

"Olivia!" The call of her name made her look towards the stands. She saw Scott walking in their direction, a large stain of blood covering his white shirt.

"Eli." Olivia called as she saw Coach walk away from him. Eli turned to her as Olivia pointed to Scott. Eli saw who she was pointing at as Scott waved them over to him. Eli jogged over to him, Olivia following right after.

"Okay, so it's a place, but it's not real." Eli began explaining to Scott once the two teens fell in step with him. "They're all there with my dad, and they're alive."

"This part of the game? It's like he's knocking pieces off the board."

"Then why did he put us back on it?" Olivia questioned.

"I don't know, but I need to get you two out of here. Come on."

Just as they were about to exit the stands, they ran into an invisible barrier.

"Oh! What the hell was that?" Eli asked as he stumbled back. He looked over to Olivia to make sure she was okay.

"Mountain ash." Scott stated.

"Ash did that?" Olivia asked as she rubbed her temple.

"This isn't good." Scott added as he turned, going back into the stadium. "The sun's going down." He stated as he stopped. "If the Oni come out at night-"

"There's 10,000 people in this stadium. What are we supposed to do?" Eli asked. Scott looked around before coming up with an idea.

"Come on." The two teens followed Scott as he rushed over to Coach. "Coach!" Scott called as he grabbed onto his sleeve. "Coach, hey!"