𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

〚  ҉ ⋆。˚☽ | 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | ☽˚。⋆   ҉ 〛
"Let's play shall we?"

AS ELI, OLIVIA, and Stilinski entered Olivia's house, they were met with barking

AS ELI, OLIVIA, and Stilinski entered Olivia's house, they were met with barking. Parker ran over to the door and immediately went over to Olivia before sniffing Eli and Stalinski.

"Dad?" Eli called.

"Eli?"

Eli sighed in relief as Derek got up from his seat at the island. As they embraced, James got up from his seat as well. Olivia rushed over to her dad and hugged him tightly.

When Derek and Eli separate, Derek immediately caught his eye on the burnt parts of Eli's flannel.

"What happened?" Derek asked as he looked at Eli's burnt wrist. James looked over and saw the small burn mark. Eli looked down at his wrist before looking over at Olivia.

"I'm sorry." Olivia said quickly as she looked between the two adults. She struggled to find her words as her throat swelled.

"It was an accident. She didn't mean to. I'm okay." Eli quickly added. Olivia looked over at him as Eli was already looking at her. James and Derek looked between the two before looking at each other.

"All right." Derek sighed. "What matters is that you're safe now."

"Yeah, but Scott isn't." Eli told him.

"Hey," Stilinski cut in. "-we got a problem."

A faint clicking sound came down from the hallway as the lights in the house flickered.

"Three of them." Deaton stated.

"Dad, what are those things?" Olivia asked as James stepped in front of her.

"Oni." James replied just before the lights turned off.

Olivia grabbed onto Parker's collar as the Oni approached them, swords at their sides.

Eli grabbed onto Olivia's free hand just as the Oni lunged at the group.

As the adults fought the Oni, Eli pulled Olivia behind the counter to hide from the attacks.

Gun fire and screeches rang through the air. Eli and Olivia looked around the counter. Olivia jumped as she watched Stilinski get stabbed through the back and disappear in black smoke.

"What do we do?" She asked.

"I don't know."

Olivia looked around and found her Dad fighting an Oni. James struggled as he dodged their blade. He kicked the Oni in the stomach, making it tumble to the ground. As James stood over the Oni, Olivia saw another one make it's wake toward him, his sword ready to stab him.

"Dad!" She yelled as she let go of Eli's hand. She ran towards James and pushed him out of the way just in time before the Oni stabbed her instead.

"Via!" Eli yelled as his chest sunk to his stomach. James looked at his daughter wide-eyed as Olivia looked down at the blade that stabbed through her stomach. She took a deep breath as she closed her eyes just as she disappeared into black smoke.