𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐬

〚  ҉ ⋆。˚☽ | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐬 | ☽˚。⋆   ҉ 〛
"A werewolf roars."

ELI AND OLIVIA rushed over to Scott, Allison now standing in front of him

"This is it." Eli said as they looked around the illusion of the dark forest. "They're here. They're all trapped here."

"So are we." Scott added. Eli and Olivia looked at each other as Olivia swallowed nervously.

"Oh crap." Olivia sighed as she heard the familiar clicking of the Oni as they appeared in front of them.

"I've killed Oni before." Allison stated.

"Then let's kill a few more." Scott added as he stepped up next to her.

As Allison and Scott ran at the approaching Oni, Eli and Olivia hesitated to follow.

"Come on." Eli quickly told her before he grabbed her hand and pulled her behind a concrete statue.

"Should we help?" Olivia questioned as she watched Scott and Allison fighting side by side. Eli didn't answer his gaze fixing on his still tied up father.

"We can't kill them. Not without silver. We need Parrish, we need to buy him more time." Scott exclaimed.

"Eli!" Olivia called through a whisper as Eli broke from the hiding spot and rushed to Derek. Olivia's heart beated hard against her chest as she watched Allison and Scott struggle against the Oni.

Her hands tightened into fists as an Oni approached Scott as he laid on the ground. She swallowed the growing fear inside her and stood up, her eyes glowing to a bright orange as flames engulfed her. She ran in front of Scott and shot a flame at the Oni. It hissed and squealed as it scrambled in the flames that overtook its body. More Oni approached her as Scott stood up. She aimed her hand at the ground and created a barrier of fire in between her and the Oni.

All of a sudden a gut wrenching wail sailed through the air, piercing the ears of everyone who heard it. Olivia quickly covered her ears as the flames vanished from herself and the forest floor.

A ringing slowly began to fade away as Olivia pulled her hands from her ears, looking around to find no Oni in sight.

Olivia looked over to see James uncovering his ears from what they could only assume was Lydia's wail.

"Dad!" Olivia called as she rushed over to him and hugged him tightly.

"We're not done yet." A scratching voice growled. Olivia's head whipped to the direction of the voice as she let go of James. Her hands balled into fists at the sight of the Nogitsune holding Eli with his nails to his neck. "The game is mine."

"Take me. Let the others go." Scott called up to him from the bottom of the steps. Eli spotted Olivia, noticing her stance ready to pounce at any moment. As they made eye contact, Eli gently shook his head at her, urging her not to try and save him.