𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬

〚  ҉ ⋆。˚☽ | 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 | ☽˚。⋆   ҉ 〛
"She's trying to get an arrow through you."

SOON LATER, they drove into the entrance of Hale Auto and Olivia parked next to the gas pump

The two got out of the vehicle and into the pouring rain, the pair instantly becoming soaked. Eli hobbled around the front of the vehicle.

"Via." Eli called. Olivia looked over at him as she was about to grab the pump. "I got it. It's a pain in the ass to work."

"Okay." Olivia replied as she stepped aside and let him grab the pump. She pushed her hands in her pockets as her chest fluttered. She had never been called "Via" before. She liked it.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked her as he opened the gas cap to the vehicle. Olivia looked at him confused. "You're steaming." Eli said as he gestured to her.

Olivia looked down at herself. While she was soaking wet, there was also a cloud of steam around her. The water vaporized because of her body temperature.

When she looked up, her eyes widened when she saw a car quickly approaching them.

"Eli!" She yelled as she reached forward. Eli turned to see the car speeding at them. Olivia grabbed Eli's arms and pulled him away as he dropped the gas pump. They tumbled to the ground as the car crashed into Derek's vehicle.

Eli had his back to the pavement as Olivia lay on top of him. Eli hissed as a burning feeling came to his bicep. Olivia's attention whipped to his arm where she still clutched onto. She pulled her hand away from him and his sleeve was burnt off, a dark burn mark displaying on his skin.

"Oh my god. Shit. I'm so sorry. No, no, no." Olivia's breath became hitched as she stood up and Eli quickly hopped to his feet.

"Come on." Eli said quickly as he pulled her to the front door of the shop. His bicep stung as he reached for the keys in his pocket. He pulled them out and shook as he tried to get the key into the keyhole in the door. He dropped the keys and cursed under his breath. Olivia quickly reached down and grabbed them before shoving the key in and turning the door knob. Olivia pulled the door open and they rushed in before pulling the door shut. The door knob melting in her hand.

"Shit, shit." She muttered as the two looked down at the melted door knob. The sound of crashing pulled their head up. The two cars had exploded into flames as a woman walked towards them. Olivia's eyes widened, a flash of her flaming childhood home came to her mind.

"Come on, Via." Eli told her as he grabbed onto her arm once again. Eli guided them around the cars lined up in the auto shop. They sat down at the side of a red car.

Olivia clutched her hands to her chest as the two teens tried to control their breathing. They looked at each other.

In all the chaos, Eli still found himself glancing down at her lips.