Chapter 1 Angel Akeboshi & Minato Arisato

April 6th, Monday

A crimson butterfly flapped it's wings, flying across Japan. It ventured far and wide, soaring through Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Sapporo, Chiba, Saitama and so on, even visiting small towns such as Inaba.

But it's journey inevitably came to an end as it reached Iwatodai. It settled on a tower overlooking the Moonlight Bridge, and waited. . .

The stars in the night sky twinkled, their myriad of colors rivaling the beauty of the nearly complete full moon. For a brief moment, those stars all shined at once. . .

A young teen arrived at the end of the bridge, crossing onto Tatsumi Port Island. . .

The wind blowing at his vibrant orange hair ceased to exist, and the shining stars faded away, hidden by the dark, jade clouds in the sky

The white moon had become an eerie green.
The blue oceans had become a bloody red.
The innocents had become steely coffins.

"So, it's started?" A smooth, slightly high pitched voice echoed across the silent night. The young man hummed as he began walking through the haunted world. . . .

———————————————————————

My name is Angel Akeboshi.

And I. . . don't know who I am.

I don't know what my purpose is.
I don't know when I came to be.
I don't know where I come from.
I don't know why I'm here.

I was graced with extraordinary power.
I was graced with a brilliant mind.
I was graced with plentiful talents.

I was even graced with an amazing, beautiful, and precious friend.

Yet, the life I lead is empty.
Simply because. . .

I don't know why I'm alive.

———————————————————————

April 7th, Tuesday

On the path to Gekkoukan High School, Angel Akeboshi found himself daydreaming. His mind wandered often, and no one could quite pinpoint just what it was going on inside his head. . .

". . . Butterflies." He mused thoughtfully, aquamarine eyes opening to the sight of his new school.

" He mused thoughtfully, aquamarine eyes opening to the sight of his new school