Rimuru visits Tbate (18)

Rimuru pov:

When Tessia ran upstairs, Arthur sat on the couch enjoying the cup of tea with Alduin and Merial.
I sat down next to him and said "This isn't my only present, but the other present will be for tomorrow.
He asked "What type of present is it?"
I said "You'll see tomorrow morning after training."
His face paled at the thought of training, but my training seems rather light though.
Virion looked at me with a bit of excitement in his eyes, like the present would be one that he could use as well, seeing that it's a little house, he definitely could, but this present is for Arthur.
__
(Next morning)

I knocked on Arthur's door and surprise surprise.
Tessia walked out with Arthur laying down in his bed. Tessia asked "Why did you wake us up? It's 5 in the morning?" I looked at her puzzled and looked at the moon, I then realized "You're late, you two. It's not 5am, it's 9am." Tessia woke up immediately and Arthur was startled into the land of the living, poor Sylvie, luckily she'll be sleeping with me from tonight on. Tessia looked at the moon and said "It's still 5am, look at the moon." I looked at the moon and said "That's a curtain Tessia, open it, you'll see how late it is with your own eyes." Tessia ran towards the curtain and yanked it open making Arthur cringe in his bed and completely wake up.
They were both surprised and immediately prepared for training.

When we arrived at the training grounds, it was already 9:30am.
I immediately started the training by saying "Arthur you start with core refining and Tessia you start with physical training." They both started doing their exercises. Arthur eventually asked me "You're not personally training us, so what are you doing, we could even do this ourselves?" I know what he means and I answered "I'm supervising and aren't I helping you with perfecting your sword stances?"
He looked at me and closed his eyes before resuming his refinement.

When lunch break started he asked "What was that present you wanted to give me from yesterday?"
I looked at him and said "Eat, when you're finished I'll guide you two there." They both looked at me.
I finished "The present is a gift from me to both of you." They looked like they understood what I said and continued eating.

When they finished eating, I stood up and started guiding them to their present.
When we arrived, they looked at me in shock and asked "Why do we get a little house? Don't we already have the manor to reside in?"
I answered "This has soundproofing, but you're not gonna need it for another few years, this just a place where you can relax when alone."
"Then what is the bed for?" Tessia innocently asked the question. I started sweating and said "That's something you'll understand when you're older." Arthur was beet-red and giving me a small glare, while Tessia remained as clueless as before.
_____
(6 months later)

During these past few months, it's been the same thing, training and training and over and over again. They have progressed to solid-silver with cracks and look like their 17. They were shocked with their rate of improvement, even the royal family was shocked at this improvement.

Today was time to finally return home, Tessia hadn't let Arthur leave her eyes for even a second, except during bathroom time.
Arthur was both excited and sad that he'll have to leave, excitement for seeing his family again, but sad because he won't be seeing Tessia for a while.

When it was time to leave for the human cities, the carriages arrived at the gate and Tessia was dragged along the sand road because she didn't want to release Arthur at all, the tears streaming down her face were filled with mana.
Arthur in an attempt to calm her down, lifted her chin and kissed her on the lips, saying "Hope this is enough to last till my return." Tessia was redder than the ripest tomato ever seen.
I whispered in her ear "The hut let's you teleport, and you still have the crystal ball, don't you?"
She brightened a bit and nodded her head.

I walked into the carriage and saw a totally embarrassed Arthur with his face in his hands as if trying to hide from the world, so I decided not to tease him. Virion had a different thought in mind and said "Quite a bold move, are you trying to give me great grandkids already?" Arthur reddened considerably. Merial looked happy and Alduin a little disapproving as if saying "It's too early."

When we went through the gate, we were brought to the city where Arthur used his newly acquired god-rune to move into the alley in an instant.
I was surprised he learned a space technique without any guidance at all. His talent for aether was the highest for Vivium, middle for Spatium and lowest for Aevum, and nearly non-existent for fate, but that's still more than everyone else on this planet.

I followed him and we ended up at the hestia manor, where we walked up to the door, Arthur knocked and we could hear soft footsteps approaching, the door was opened by a little girl who looked no older than 5 years old. A maid came from behind and Arthur introduced himself, Arthur's mom came to the front with a bowl of soup and said "Ellie, I said to not just open the do-"
She suddenly dropped the bowl and ran towards Arthur with a speed I haven't seen from a normal human before. She teared up while hugging him and his dad also approached to see Alice hugging a child, but moved towards them and cried before hugging Arthur, Ellie joined in without knowing what was happening.
___
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.