Rimuru visits Tbate (20)

Arthur pov:

Rimuru has just left to join up with the twin horns and I'm suddenly feeling very conflicted.
I spent over 5 years together with Rimuru after all.

After the goodbyes were done, I made my way to my room and laid down on my bed, Sylvie also decided to jump on top of me and ruin any but of comfort I just got.

When morning hit, I went downstairs and brought up the thing I've been wanting to talk about since yesterday. When I got there, breakfast was ready and almost everyone was sitting in their respective places. When the remaining people sat down, we started eating with Sylvie trying to occasionally steal a piece of meat. I got tired of this and asked the maid "Could you please prepare a plate of meat for my bond please? Its best raw."
The maid complied and Sylvie followed.

After I finished my meal, I said "Mom, Dad, I want to become an adventurer." Everyone dropped their utensils and I could even see Lilia mouth agape with a piece of food in her mouth.

My mom stood up and yelled "Definitely not, you've just come back and already want to go on an adventure again?" I understand where she's coming from, so I corrected myself "Not now, but in a couple of months, probably till my 9 birthday will I remain here to catch up with you all."
Dad thought about it and mom smacked him on the head "Are you really thinking about this?" Dad answered "Yeah, I'll make sure he'll have someone to supervise him, but he's already stronger than me, so there's not much to fear." Mom thought about it as well, but firmed herself and said "No, you're not gonna become an adventurer until you're at least 16." Dad looked shocked and said "Isn't that a little late, even you became one at 15."
I was a little surprised at how young she started but didn't show it.
"Mom, I will only leave in a couple of months and I'm already strong enough to take on S-rank beasts."
Everyone was shocked and mom asked "How do you know?" "Because I've killed one before. When I was training, Rimuru took me in a dungeon and allowed me to fight an S-rank monster, but the moment I would struggle she would help."
Mom looked a little pissed off, but said "I'll think about it, but your definitely not becoming one before your 9." I was okay with that, since that was my plan anyway.
______
Rimuru pov:

After the meeting with Cynthia yesterday, I've been sensing a lot of movement from the asuras, it seems they're preparing to attack Agrona.

I've also been sensing a very familiar mana signature lately.

When I followed the signature, I ended up at an inn on the outskirts of the beast glades. I walked inside and asked the receptionist "Is there someone here with the ******?" The receptionist looked weary and asked "Why?" "She's an old friend of mine, haven't seen her in a couple of years so am kind excited to meet her again."
The receptionist gave me the room number and said "10minutes and you're back here." I thanked her and went up the stairs.

When I arrived at the room, I knocked on the door and heard a nostalgic voice say "Come in."
_______
Caera pov:

A while ago, my brother stopped going into the relictombs and I asked him "Why aren't you going into the relictombs anymore?"
My brother looked at me and answered "I met a very strong person there and don't feel like I should enter anymore. The person left me advice 'You won't find what you're looking for here."
I was confused, but just went with it.

When I arrived at an open field, I saw my teacher sitting on top of a pillar and heard her say "It's time for your final test Caera."
I panicked at the thought of the horrible training, but quickly readjusted my mind state and said
"I'm ready.
_____
Aldir pov:

Yesterday that weird lady gave us a warning and I didn't take it lightly, she had an aura that surpasses that of even lord Kezess, after all.
The first thing I did was hurry back to epheotus and tell lord Kezess exactly what that lady had told me.
Lord Kezess looked at me and said "Very well, I'll deal with Agrona myself when the time arrives, but till then, keep an eye on that lady, Aldir."
I obviously nodded my head and started observing the young lady, only to find her make contact with the one person we never expected her to make.
______
Rimuru pov:

"Hello Sylvia." She turned around and we locked eyes for the first time in 5 years. She ran up to me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back and she said
"Good to see you again Rimuru." "Yeah, good to see you to Sylvia."

We broke up the hug and caught up on eachother about the past few years. She has experienced a lot to say the least, but I was less interested in that and asked "How did it go?" She looked slolemn and answered "Not to good, he's too far gone." I slowly walked up to her and again gave her a hug before saying "Guess it's time for plan b, huh?" "Yes, unfortunately it is." Sylvie replied.
______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Sorry for the short chapter, but next chapter is the final chapter.