Extra

A lot of you wanted to know what happened with the other characters, so this is just a short chapter explaining what happened.
There will be no pov's or personal storytelling, this is just information.
This is 18 years after the final chapter.

Arthur and Tessia are now married with 3 kids.
The kids are male, female, female.
They live inside of the elven palace after graduating from Xyrus academy.

Sylvia is currently just spending her time walking around with her mother and catching up on the times.

Dicathen is completely fine since no war happened.
The war that was supposed to happen was stopped due to Rimuru and Sylvia, more so Rimuru.
Since Agrona and the Indrath clan have perished, there was no longer any hostility between Alacrya and Epheotus, as such, the continents didn't go to war.

The relictombs remain as a way of gaining money.
Alacrya and Decathen got into an alliance with the help of Arthur.

Arthur also managed to find a way to open the relictombs to Sylvie by hiding her asura bloodline with aether. She also has a bracelet with the same function in case something goes wrong.
Sylvie as such spends most of time wandering around the relictombs, while in the time she's outside, she spends that time with her family, both her family's. (Both Sylvia and Arthur)

Currently, Arthur and Tessia are seen as the heroes of the continent. The council of dicathen has expanded to mix with the Alacryan council as well.

The asuras are still the most powerful, but the remaining clans will never attack due to the fear towards Rimuru. (They don't know Rimuru left)

The Leywin family and twin horns travel together, except for Ellie, she has a fiancee now, surprisingly, Arthur didn't mind, probably because he was in a good mood after finding out he would become a father.

The elven royal family reside in a house on the outskirts of Eleanor.
Arthur and Tessia have also become King and Queen of Eleanor.
______
Rimuru after leaving the Galaxy where the world of Tbate exists, completely turned to dust, leaving not even a scrap of soul behind.

The real Rimuru had never left Shiraori behind in the first place, she only created a clone that thought it was the real one and let her find an entertaining place, just to receive the memories of the clone after it turned to dust.
_______
The end of the end.
Hope this clears a few things up.