🍋 Lemon 🍋

Tessia is currently 21 and Arthur is 20, this also means that they have not yet had their first child.
_______
In the middle of a bright night, we see two people running towards a little wooden hut in the middle of the forest behind the royal manor.
These two people were the queen and king or Tessia and Arthur.

Tessia has changed a lot as she looked more mature with several curves in the right places and gunmetal hair with green eyes that complemented the semi-translucent dress that she was wearing.
Arthur who was being dragged by Tessia, hadn't changed a lot, his brown hair had grown brighter and his blue eyes are now light-purple, he was wearing a white shirt and pants with golden details.

The two were slowly approaching the wooden hut, Tessia had an excited look on her face and Arthur was quite expressionless.

When they entered the wooden hut, the candles lit up and illuminated the wooden room with a beautiful white bed and a one-way window.

Tessia threw Arthur on to the bed and and changed herself in the closet besides the door, Arthur also got changed into his new outfit which consisted of a plain white shirt and stretching shorts

Tessia got changed into a transparent nightdress with white lingerie visible beneath the dress.

As Tess left the closet, she saw Arthur sitting upright on the bed while staring outside the window, Tessia silently walked up behind him and hugged him from behind.
Arthur leaned back into her supple breasts and kept looking outside, Tessia slowly reached with her hand beneath his shirt and felt Arthur flinch under her delicate touch.

Tessia dragged her fingers over his chest and brought her right hand down to his shorts.
As Tessia had grabbed his penis, she stroked it over his shorts.
Arthur flinched again but didn't resist her touch, instead, Arthur placed his hands on her thighs and slowly caressed her weak hips, Tessia stroked faster in response and turned Arthur around to face him, They looked at eachother with so much love that they would overwhelm oceans.

Arthur broke the stare as he properly looked at Tessia and grew a bit more red, he then lifted her arms and took off the nightdress, he then reached behind Tessia's back and unclipped the bra which fell off her curvaceous chest and revealed small pink nipples, Arthur sucked on her right breast while caressing her left breast with his hand.
Tessia let out a sound of delight which caused Arthur to quicken the pace, Tessia tried to take back control and took off Arts shirt and bakers revealing a large pole off 23 cm.

Tessia sucked in a breath of air and tried to calm down, but everytime she looked at his massive penis, she would get more and more soaked.
Arthur noticed the frequency of her moans and quickened his pace again, Tessia moaned in ecstacy as she covered her panties in horny juice.

Tessia leaned down and stroked his penis, noticing how it didn't slide smoothly, she dropped some saliva on his tip and kept stroking his member.
She then took Arthur by surprise as she started sucking on his penis and moving her head up and down while still stroking his penis with her hands.

Arthur managed to endure quite good until Tessia brought in the tongue game, she started licking all over while his penis was in her mouth, she made sure to lick every part in her mouth while still moving her head up and down, Arthur suddenly grabbed her head and pushed her down to his base.
Tessia didn't resist at all as she kept swallowing the hot semen that kept flowing into her throat.

After Arthur finished releasing inside her mouth, Tessia took the lead and pushed down Arthur by his chest and sit on top of his penis, she slowly moved her hips forward and backward over his penis.
Arthur was twitching from the contact and still had some semen remains which stained Tessia's panties.

Tessia took off her panties and threw them to the side while sitting over Arthur's penis, but before she could insert his penis, Arthur grabbed her hand and pulled her closer before pushing two fingers into her vagina and pushing her upper walls and then her under walls before caressing her entire vagina in his fingers reach.

Tessia had enough of it and inserted his penis into her vagina, Tessia let out a loud moan as it slowly pushed inside, expanding her vagina with every move, making her walls adjust to his penis that was slowly going inside.
Arthur as a bit of revenge, shoved his entire penis inside in one go causing Tessia to gasp for air as the pleasure hit her, his penis was pushing her womb upwards as it was fully inside.

Arthur pulled back out before pushing it in completely, Tessia once again became overwhelmed and gasped, but before Arthur could pull out, she sat upwards and pushed herself down causing his penis to further push her womb upwards.
Tessia slowly lifted herself before letting herself fall over and over again for the next ten minutes.

Arthur suddenly groaned and started heavily twitching signifying that he's about to blow, Tessia didn't mind and kept going down on him.
Arthur gritted his teeth as he couldn't hold it and blew inside her. Tessia moaned loudly as she felt the semen gushing inside her womb and the suction rate increasing as if saying that she wants it.

Arthur managed to calm down a little when he noticed the little trail of blood and semen flowing down her inner thigh and felt happy knowing that he took her first time.
Tessia also managed to calm down and noticed it too, she smiled the most happy smile Arthur had ever seen.

After noticing that they were still naked and that the moon had just risen, Arthur turned over Tessia and once again inserted his penis into her vagina, this caused Tessia to gasp in delight as she felt her womb descend, preparing to get impregnated as it wasn't a safe day.

Tessia was extremely happy as she wrapped her legs around Arthur while kissing him passionately.
Arthur kissed back and kept thrusting in and out, he also felt her womb descending, but as the virgin he was, he didn't know what that meant.
He kept thrusting and thrusting.
When they finally disconnected the kiss, Arthur saw hearts in Tessia's eyes and channeled aether into his penis and using the Aevum edict to further vitalize his penis for the incoming load.

Arthur his penis had grown by 3cm and it's girth had also gotten more refined.
Tessia feeling the sudden change in Arthur, started to tighten around his penis as if telling him to release.

Arthur after managing for another 20min, finally felt that the end was nearing, he felt himself getting ready to burst and as if noticing, Tessia's cervix opened a little and Arthur thrusted straight into the cervix and entered her womb, Tessia was gasping with delight as she was having trouble breathing due to the euphoria.
Arthur thrusted for the final time and entered her womb again before releasing all his semen inside her womb.
______
(2 months later)

Tessia was standing in front of the pond with a little swollen stomach and Arthur hugging her from behind.

'This is the happiness I longer for.' Arthur.

_______
Hope you enjoyed.