Rimuru visits Tbate (19)

Alice pov:

When I heard a knock on the door, I stood up and started walking, I could hear Ellie's footsteps and the door opening, so when I approached I said "Ellie, I told you not to open the do-" my voice cut off as I saw two familiar people standing at the door. The first being my son Arthur and the other being Rimuru with a slight smile. I ran over and hugged Arthur while crying into his shoulder, he kept muttering "I'm back mom, I'm back." I cried and later my husband also joined, Ellie was clueless but also joined in.

I composed myself and stood up, "Ellie this is your brother." I said and Ellie just stared before asking "Big bwoder?" "Yes, your big brother."
_____
Rimuru pov:

After they reunited for the first time in years, I excused myself to not make the situation that strange.

I walked towards the main street of Xyrus city and found a good little restaurant on the corner of an alley. The restaurant wasn't big, but it was cozy, the insides were mostly of wood and tables were spread around the room, there was also a bar, but this was more of a restaurant than a cafe.
I saw an old lady sitting down at the bar with a glass of wine. This old lady was wearing grey robes and a witch hat.

I sat down at one of the chairs aligning the bar and ordered today's specialty, which consisted of rice and beef stew, I ordered a water with it and just made myself comfortable.
The old lady next to me spoke up and asked "So what is the famous S-rank adventurer of the twin horns doing in this shabby place?" The bartender said "If it's so shabby, then leave." The old lady asked "Should you be chasing out customers with the already low amount of people that come here?"
The bartender just ignored her and went back to work. I answered her previous question "Just here for food and wasting time." The old lady didn't looked satisfied with the response. I put up a silencing barrier and asked "And what are you doing here Cynthia?" She looked suspicious of the sound barrier but still answered "Same reason as you're here." I simply retorted "Not for some Alacryan spy business?" She instantly shot up and charged mana, I stopped her and said "Don't worry, if I wanted you dead, you wouldn't been dead the moment I saw you." She tensed up even more but stopped charging her attack. I put down the sound barrier and we just sat there in silence.

When my food arrived, I dug in and enjoyed it tremendously. When I finished eating, I said "Cynthia, I have a favour to ask of you." She looked suspicious but nodded for me to continue and so I did "Soon there will probably be a request from the hestia manor in regards to a talented young boy, I ask of you to accept him regardless. The boy is talented beyond what I've seen from the people on this continent and other continents. He's currently 8 years old and is already at solid-silver. The remaining information will probably be uncovered tomorrow." She was shocked to say less and the bartender intervened "That boy is indeed talented, but is he on the level of the asura?" I was a bit surprised since I didn't notice, but this bartender was an old man with a goatee and three eyes, one of which was on the forehead and constantly closed.
I composed myself and said "Yeah, probably even more. His core stage doesn't say how strong he truly is, he could probably fight off the lower level asura already and he's only 8." The old man was a little shocked but started releasing his aura onto me.
I remained calm as this was nothing much, but both Cynthia and the old man looked shocked, in response I released a tiny bit of my own aura and they were both forced to their knees.
Cynthia was even more shocked and the old man was terrified. "Aldir, I hope you stay on the humans side. Kezess is a selfish man and won't hesitate to use world eater and sacrifice millions for the sake of killing thousands." Aldir understood what I said and Cynthia was a little confused.
"And Cynthia, be wary of Agrona, he is a devious trickster. The same goes for you Aldir, if you attack him once, kill him. There is no second chance."
They both were a little surprised at the warning, but I dropped three golden coins on the bar and left.

When I got back to the mansion, I saw Arthur and Reynorlds walking outside and getting into a fighting position, this will be fun to watch.
_____
No pov:

As they both got into a fighting stance, Reynolds covered his fists in fire and lunged at Arthur.
Arthur side-stepped and punched him in the stomach, sending Reynolds into the tree.
Reynolds quickly recovered and jumped on his feet, Arthur used this chance to enhance his left fist and charge both lightning and water into it, he then punched and send a wave of lightning imbue water towards Reynolds. Reynolds covered his whole body in flames and made sure the water couldn't even touch him.

Arthur seeing how distracted his father was, had taken out a sword and lunged at Reynolds. Just before the sword landed, Arthur stopped it and held it at a stunned Reynolds neck.
Everyone was in awe and shocked at the power demonstrated by Arthur.
There were even murmurs of him being a double-elemental with deviant in lightning.

Rimuru who stood at the side, slowly clapped her hands and moved towards the crowd, they greeted eachother and went back inside where the mothers started preparing dinner. During dinner Rimuru announced that he will be going back to the twin horns and said goodbye to Arthur.
_____
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.