seven

"Hey, Haerin." Minji smiles once she spotted the cat on her bed, sitting and looking back at her.

Minji closed the door and sat down on the bed beside Haerin, stroking the cat's soft fur and grinning.

Her attention was all on Haerin and to carefully scratch the cat behind her ears now, forgetting completely about Sunghoon and Hanni.

Well, now she remembered it.

She just didn't understand why Sunghoon chose now to randomly ask her out on a date. He barely even spoke to her before.

She sighed and Haerin noticed how down Minji looked, so she climbed onto the girl's lap and curled up on her side while Minji giggled and continued stroking the cat.

It was silent for a while before Minji saw that Haerin was already asleep, making her smile widely at how cute the cat looked like right now.

She took a quick photo before placing her phone onto her bed beside her and picking the cat up gently before placing it onto the bed and patting it.

"I'll go get dressed into more comfortable clothes, okay?" Minji said to no one really and stood up, walking to her closet and taking out random clothes.

It was pretty late at night and Minji couldn't fall asleep.

She took out her phone and started scrolling through Instagram to make her at least a bit sleepy.

She looked to her left as she felt some movement and saw her cat turning to the other side in her sleep.

Minji smiled to herself and put her phone down before grabbing the cat slowly and placing it onto her stomach.

As she stroked the cat, she started getting sleepy and yawned silently before taking the cat off of her stomach and beside her before turning to her side and placing her hand onto the cat's body, falling asleep before she could stroke the fur.

Minji just woke up and felt something in front of her.

She opened her eyes and pulled away, only to realize that her head was buried somewhere in between human Haerin's neck and chest and that her arms were wrapped tightly around the girl's torso.

Minji quickly pulled her arms back and turned onto her back, sighing.

After a few minutes of silence, she heard Haerin beside her move.

She looked to her left and saw Haerin was sat up, her eyes still closed.

She giggled at the younger girl and also sat up, poking Haerin's cheek and watching her eyes slowly open.

"Good morning, Haerin." Minji smiled at Haerin and she almost fainted.

Haerin couldn't bring herself to say anything so she simply nodded with a small smile and watched Minji slowly move off the bed and walk to her bathroom.

She sighed before also approaching the bathroom and knocking.

"Come in." She heard and opened the door. She saw Minji squeezing toothpaste onto her toothbrush.

Taking a blue hairbrush, she brushed her hair down while staring at Minji, who was now brushing her teeth.

After putting away the brush, Haerin took her own toothbrush and squeezed the same toothpaste Minji used on it before rinsing it for a second and brushing her own teeth beside Minji.

The girls were finally done getting ready and Minji patted Haerin's head gently before saying bye and leaving the room, leaving Haerin alone, again.

"Hey, mom. I have a question. Can I go to a party?" Minji awkwardly asked and her mother looked at her with a raised eyebrow.