I am [The Universal One]

It's been years- centuries since the death of the Dragon Emperor and the Fallen Army. In just a few more centuries the Emperor expected for the Rulers to rewind time soon, but in the meantime, it was just them and the True End.

In The Void (The True End), souls ran amok with no real reason to live and no other choice but to accept a fate of somber. This True end was the opposite to the Endless Dreamscape of the Shadow Monarch- or the World of Endless Nightmares from the Ruler of Life. To live with no real meaning, and to have nothing attached to you except for one thing, That was the true destiny of all souls who died. You only had a name which even the person who wore it doesn't know the real reason as to why it's there.

But for Antares, he knew who it was, what that name meant and the other titles that it carried with it. It was Antares The Dragon Emperor, The Monarch of Destruction, Fear of The Rulers, Chaos incarnate. Antares, The Brightest Fragment of Darkness, and the most threatening existence for the universe. The Brightest Stars were burned under its power, the mightiest cosmic forces could do nothing standing in the Emperor's wake.

Antares is the strongest, or was.

[Lord of Destruction, Highly revered Monarch. Salve and greetings to you and your kind]

A gentle voice made its presence known.

[Oh Mighty Lord... If you could spare a bit of your time for this lowly one.]

She walked over to it, the small figure making herself clear as the low dimming light from her heart glowed into the figure of a cotton candy bunny.

[Salve. Greetings, to what do I owe the pleasure of the visit from such an important spirit?]

The cotton candy bunny moved its tiny nose.

[Kentsukueltilonomcoalt is asking for your visit to the Hok's palace.]

The Emperor would have raised an eyebrow if the body was present.

[And for what reason does he need me there?]

The bunny noticed the monarch's eyes still linger on the bottom of the cliff where the dragons of its fallen army slept, and the ice elves cuddled with the beasts of the north. In such a place where everyone had long forgotten their memories as soon as they entered here, the world seemed so peaceful and forgiving as it longed to do whatever it wished without any precarious details. Here and there, no wars existed, no death existed, no life existed, no creation existed, and no destruction existed.

The floor came back at some point, the sky was bright as it was dark, the Firmament of the Forgiving Mana- that river located endlessly in the center of it all- is as cold and hot as ice and lava. All powers ceased, all material form ceased, no soul could die or feel pain, and no soul could fall victim to another's hand.

[Because you are the eldest son of The Absolute Being of course!]

Antares laughed.

[Am I now? The only things the Absolute Being named as its children were Ashborn... and the rest of the Rulers.]

[It is not my reason to question it so, if that is true or not, but I must bring you back to Kentsukueltilonomcoalt, for The Universal One asks for your presence.]

On any other day that he still lived, the Dragon Emperor would have cared not, even if the Absolute Being was the one to have called on him. Now, the only thing that could be of much interest to him was the invitation of this Divine Existence that was equal to the Absolute Being. Contrary to its creator, the Divinity lived in another plane, and knew of more than what it let on. So, whilst the bunny still scratched her head, her candy ear moving around, Antares extended its wings and flew towards Hok. The bunny only noticed his disappearance once the scratch had stopped.