10: I am not your normal gate

[Quest available: Defeat the beasts to save the people and earn their trust!]

[Rewards: 20 affinity points after completing the quest!

500 Gold per kill]

Status check

Name: Lee Kang-Dae

Level: 100 [locked]

Class: Healer

Title: Dragon Emperor

HP: 100,000

MP: 50,000

Fatigue: 0

Stats

Strength: 110

Constitution: 110

Agility: 110

Intelligence: 110

Sense: 110

(Available stat points: 90)

Skills

Passive Skills -

(Unknown) (Lv. Max)

Mana sensitivity (Lv. Max)

Active Skills -

Dragon Wings (Lv. 1)

Dragon Fear (Lv.1)

Healing (Lv.1)

Haste (Lv.1)

Invisible Touch (Lv.1)

Strength Buff (Lv.1)

Burn (Lv.1)

Inferno (Lv.1)

Kang-Dae grabbed the spear, twirling it in his hands a bit before sending it towards the main lair of the dungeon with careless ease. It broke three walls, but at least he got to the boss' room in a shorter period of time. The rocks fell one by one, small cracks appeared and the dust settled with the air as he went to meet the bloody room of Lizardmen.

The room barely lit in the dark, two or three bushes of mana crystals were around the room. The rest was a low effort room with minions upon minions of Lizardmen, frozen or rampant, their plans broken in an instant. Hastily, fireballs and ranged attacks were thrown back at him with no reason as to who they were dealing with.

He only needed to snap his fingers before the room turned into a burning palace set at the center of hell. The screams of the monsters were heard from afar and stopped all together when the room turned black again.

"You." Two figures were left among the disintegrated bodies, one left standing as the other backed away into a corner of the spiked cave. "Answer me."

"Wh-" The Lizardmen grabbed his stick and pointed it at the heart of the hunter while his hands trembled.

"Are you incapable of discerning my soul from the rest?" He activated [Dragon Fear] with each word that came out of him. His eyes directly towards the monster that shrieked out incoherence from left to right.

[○♡◇•■○□Hig¿•¿hn♤•°◇es¿s!•♤♤○◇♤°]

[♡\♡Sa¡○♤》○♡°ve us¡○♡•!]

[He¡•♡•♡lp u♤•♡•◇°s!]

Kang-Dae frowned at the sight of the monster trying to speak, his words incomprehensible even to the embodiment of the Emperor in the dark realm. Day by day he tried to guess where these monsters had come from, how close they were to the actual armies from each Monarch. Where they normal monsters brought and encased, or had they been prisoners of war all this time that the Rulers decided to hide in whichever pocket of dimension he hadn't known about.