[ 10 ]

----Kim's Fashion----

???: STOP RIGHT THERE! ( He shouted )

_
YN's Thoughts:

( She looks at that person ) Now, who is he?
_

Author:

That person walks towards YN and Miya.

???: ( He glares at Miya ) This is how you treat your boss's wife behind his back?

Should I tell Taehyung about this?

Miya: I- I am s- sorry, Mr. Hoseok.

_
YN's Thoughts:

Oh! So he is Hoseok.
_

Author:

Hosoek is Yuna's best friend and Taehyung's business partner too. YN knows him because...

[ Because she is a Mafia queen. Isn't that obvious? ;⁠) ]

Hoseok: Keep your sorry with you. ( He takes out his mobile phone ) I am calling Taehyung right now.

_
YN's Thoughts:

No! Taehyung can't know anything right now. Until I get to know how many people like her ( Miya ) are here in this company.

I have to stop him.
_

YN: ( She gets up and snatches Hosoek's phone ) No! Don't call Taehyung.

Hoseok: Yuna, how long are you planning to bare these people? ( He looks at Miya ) Enough is enough now. Today I will tell everything to Taehyung.

( He looks at YN ) Keep my phone with you only now. I don't need my phone to tell everything to Taehyung. I can directly go and talk to him ( He walks towards the elevator )

YN: ( She walks behind him ) Look Hosoek I am not planning to tolerate anything any longer now.

Hosoek: ( He ignores YN and steps inside the elevator )

YN: ( She also gets inside the elevator ) I am going to teach a lesson to everyone who is troubling me.

Hoseok: How are you going to do that? By getting bullied by them?

Yuna you don't even remember anything about how those people treated you.

Wait! ( He frowns his eyebrows ) How do you know me when you don't remember anything?

YN: Aaa... Ta- Taehyung told me about you.

Hosoek: Oh!

YN: I didn't know that employees from Taehyung's company used to treat me like this.

( She takes a deep breath ) But now I am not going to leave anyone. I will make them pay for treating me like that ( She gritted her teeth in anger )

Hosoek: ( He looks at Yuna suspiciously ) You are not Yuna.

YN: ( She looks at Hoseok in surprise ) Wh- What?

Hosoek: I mean you are not that old Yuna anymore. Looks like you got hit on your head at the right place ( He laughs )

YN: ( She smiles nervously ) Maybe!

Hoseok: Okay! I will not tell anything to Taehyung.

YN: ( She sighs in relief )

Hosoek: What's that? Lunch box for Taehyung? ( He asked while looking at the carry bag which YN is holding in her hand )