[ 51 ]

----Mafia Queen's Bungalow----

----Living Room----

Author:

Everyone is seated in the living room talking about YN and Yuna's marriage.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is standing beside YN and looking at Yuna from time to time.

Mafia Boss: Please be comfortable, Mr. Kim.

Kim Suho: Yes!

Mafia Boss: Mr. Kim, I hope you don't mind YN and Taehyung getting married.

Kim Suho: ( He smiles nervously ) I don't have any issues, but I'm worried about Taehyung. His life will be in danger after marrying YN.

Taehyung: Appa, what are you saying?

Mafia Boss: ( He chuckles ) No need to worry, Mr. Kim! YN will not let anything happen to him. You can trust her.

Kim Suho: ( He sighs and nods his head ) Nothing matters more than my son's happiness.

( He looks at YN ) I hope I didn't offend you by saying that.

YN: ( She smiles ) Why would I be offended, Uncle? There's nothing wrong with worrying about your son.

Kim Suho: ( He smiles ) Thank you for understanding.

Mafia Boss: So, shall we fix a date for my daughters' weddings?

Kim Suho: ( He nods )

Mafia Boss: Did Taehyung inform you that YN and I have approved Yuna and Hoseok's marriage?

Kim Suho: Yes! Taehyung told me everything.

Mafia Boss: ( He looks at Taehyung ) Have you brought the divorce papers?

Taehyung: Yes! ( He takes the papers out of his briefcase ) I have already signed these papers.

Mafia Boss: ( He looks at Yuna ) Now you sign the papers, Yuna.

Yuna: ( She nods and signs the papers )

Mafia Boss: ( He looks at Kim Suho ) I know a lawyer who can complete the divorce procedure in 3-4 weeks.

So, after the procedure is completed, we can schedule the wedding for the following month.

Mr. Kim: Okay! As you say.

Mafia Boss: ( He nods and looks at Yuna ) Yuna, are you sure you want to marry Jung Hoseok?

Yuna: ( She looks at Hosoek, then at the Mafia Boss ) Yes, Appa! I want to marry Hoseok.

YN: ( She looks at Jungkook, who is staring at Yuna ) Jungkook, why are you here? You should rest in your room.

Jungkook: ( He sighs and nods his head )

Mafia Boss: Wait, Jungkook! Have dinner with us, then go back to your room and rest.

Jungkook: Okay sir!

----Timeskip----

----Garden----

Author:

Yuna is strolling around the garden when Jungkook suddenly stops her.

Jungkook: Yuna!

Yuna: ( She turns around )

Jungkook: Can we talk?

Yuna: Why are you here instead of resting in your room?

Jungkook: I asked you something.