[ 23 ]

Author:

Taehyung slowly walks towards YN and suddenly falls on his knees in front of her.

Taehyung: ( Tears rolled down his cheeks ) I- I am sorry!

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) What are you doing? Just get up from there.

Taehyung: ( He slowly shook his head )

YN: Taehyung I said get up ( She said sternly )

Taehyung: ( He looks at YN ) Why you didn't tell me anything, Yuna? Why did you hide this thing that Do Yun- ( He shuts his eyes and covers his face with his palms )

You know what, I am hating myself now. ( He gets up and hugs YN )

YN: ( She is taken aback by Taehyung's action )

Taehyung: I'm sorry! I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most.

Please forgive me Yuna. Please forgive me.

YN: I will forgive you on one condition.

Give me divorce and set me free from this unwanted marriage ( She said coldly )

Taehyung: ( He breaks the hug and looks at YN in surprise ) What?

YN: Give me divorce and I will forgive you.

Taehyung: ( He didn't say anything )

YN: Is it that hard for you?

You don't want this marriage and so do I. So let's end everything.

Taehyung: ( He sighs heavily ) I need some time.

YN: ( She nods her head ) Okay! Tell me how much time do you want.

Taehyung: Yuna, I have to talk to Appa about this matter. So please don't force me to take the decision immediately.

YN: Fine! ( After saying that she left from there )

Taehyung: ( He chuckles sadly ) You deserve this Taehyung.

----Timeskip----

At Night

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Author:

Jungkook opens the door of Yuna's bedroom and walks in while carrying a tray in his hand.

Meanwhile, Yuna walks out of the bathroom and looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook: Your dinner is here.

Yuna: I'm not hungry ( Her stomach makes a rumbling sound )

Jungkook: ( He chuckles ) Your stomach is saying otherwise.

Yuna: ( She shuts her eyes in embarrassment and says... ) Just go from here. I don't want to eat or talk to anyone.

Jungkook: ( He places the tray on the nightstand and walks towards Yuna ) You can't order me around in my house. Did you get that? ( He said sternly )

Yuna: Y- Yes! ( She steps back and says... ) But I- I am not h- hungry.

Jungkook: Eat your dinner when I am talking to you nicely.

Yuna: Y- You should h- hear y- yourself first.

Jungkook: ( He frowns his eyebrows ) What?

Yuna: I- I don't think th- that you are t- talking to me nicely.

Jungkook: ( He rolls his eyes ) Being nice to you is useless because, in the end, you will break the trust of people.

Yuna: ( She lowers her head ) Go from here. I will have my dinner ( She said in a low tone )

Jungkook: Good! ( After saying that he left from there )

----Next Day----

Kim's House

---- Yuna & Taehyung's Bedroom----

Taehyung: ( He enters the bedroom and looks at YN ) Yuna, why aren't you ready yet?

YN: ( She looks at Taehyung and frowns her eyebrows ) Ready for what?

Taehyung: ( He walks towards her ) You are asking me this? Don't you remember what's today?

YN: Aniyo!

Taehyung: ( He sighs and massages his temples ) Today is your father's birthday.

YN: ( She makes a fist ) So?

Taehyung: So? ( He frowns his eyebrows ) You always pay a visit to him on his birthday.

_
YN's Thoughts:

Yuna used to meet Dad on his birthday? What should I do with this stupid girl?

Anyway, I don't want to see that man's face.
_

YN: I don't want to go anywhere.

Taehyung: What? You are saying this, Yuna?

You were always so excited to pay a visit to your dad's house. And now suddenly what happened to you?

YN: Don't you understand, Taehyung? When I said I don't want to go anywhere, that means I don't want to go anywhere that's it ( She asked sternly )

Taehyung: What's wrong with you, Yuna? I seriously can't understand you these days ( After saying that he left from there )

Author:

Taehyung headed downstairs and was about to go into the kitchen but suddenly he heard the doorbell rings.

He walks towards the door and opens it.

Taehyung: You! ( He looks at that person in surprise )

???: Surprise!

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment

______________________________________