[ 34 ]

Taehyung: I will not sign the divorce papers ( He said to grab YN's attention )

YN: ( She turns around to face Taehyung ) What did you- ( Taehyung cuts her off )

Taehyung: I'll be leaving tomorrow for a business trip. And you are accompanying me.

YN: ( She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath ) Taehyung, I'm not going anywhere with you.

Taehyung: I'm not asking you. I'm telling you. So start packing your things ( He walks towards his closet )

YN: I am not accompanying you anywhere. That's final ( She stated sternly )

Taehyung: ( He sighs heavily and stares at YN ) I will sign the divorce papers ( He says coldly )

YN: ( She frowns )

Taehyung: But only on one condition.

YN: And what is the condition?

Taehyung: You have to accompany me on the business trip tomorrow. ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and says... ) And after we return from our trip, I will sign the divorce papers.

YN: ( She laughs ) Are you serious?

Taehyung: Yes!

YN: ( She glares at Taehyung ) Taehyung, this is wrong. You can't keep such a stupid condition in front of me.

Taehyung: Fine! Your wish! I will not sign the divorce papers then ( After saying this, he went into the bathroom to freshen up )

YN: ( She runs her fingers through her hair ) What the hell!

----Timeskip----

Morning

Author:

Taehyung walked downstairs towards the main door.

Taehyung: ( He turns around ) I think she's not coming.

( He sighs ) Whether she decides to accompany me or not, both of her decisions are in my favour.

Author:

Taehyung unlocked the door and was about to leave when YN stopped him.

YN: Wait!

Author:

Taehyung turns to face YN, who is approaching him with a bag in her hand.

YN: I'm coming with you ( She stood in front of Taehyung ) Don't back down from your words, Taehyung. You must sign the divorce papers after returning from the business trip

_
Taehyung's Thoughts:

Look at how desperate she is to divorce me.
_

Taehyung: ( He nods his head ) Shall we leave now?

YN: Hmm!

Author:

They both left for the airport.

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Jungkook: Breakfast is ready, Yuna ma'am. Please come and have your breakfast ( He called Yuna from the kitchen )

Author:

Jungkook set the breakfast on the table and waited for Yuna to come over.

Jungkook: Yuna, Ma'am! ( He called her again ) What is she doing? ( He asked himself and headed towards Yuna's room )