[ 24 ]

Taehyung: You! ( He looks at that person in surprise )

???: Surprise! ( He smiles widely ) How are you, my son-in-law?

Taehyung: ( He bows ) I'm fine! Please come in, Dad.

Lee Ki-woo: Yes!

Taehyung: Wish you a very happy birthday Dad.

Lee Ki-woo: Thank you! ( He looks around ) Where is Yuna?

Taehyung: She is in our room. I will go and call her.

Lee Ki-woo: Okay!

Author:

Taehyung went upstairs to call YN.

On the other hand, Ye Jun walks out of her room and sees Yuna's dad, Lee Ki-woo sitting comfortably on the couch.

Ye Jun: What are you doing here? ( She asks annoyingly )

Lee Ki-woo: ( He smirks ) You forgot to send me money so I thought to visit you.

Ye Jun: ( She rolls her eyes ) You are not getting a single penny now.

Lee Ki-woo: Why? ( His aura darkened )

Don't forget that I sold my daughter to you because you begged in front of me.

Ye Jun: ( She laughs mockingly ) Begged?

Lee Ki-woo: Don't laugh Ye Jun. You still haven't paid me the remaining amount yet. So you better pay it right now.

Ye Jun: Lee Ki-woo, your daughter is of no use now. She is making me lose my mind every day ( She said angrily )

Because of your daughter, my son is in trouble. So just take your daughter from here and never show me your face again.

Author:

Meanwhile, Taehyung comes to his room and calls YN.

Taehyung: Yuna come downstairs.

YN: Why?

Taehyung: Someone is here to meet you.

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) Who?

Taehyung: Come downstairs and see yourself ( He said coldly and walked out of his room )

Author:

YN sighs and follows Taehyung.

When Taehyung comes downstairs he sees that Lee Ki-woo and Ye Jun are shooting daggers at each other.

Taehyung: What happened? ( He looks at Ye Jun and Lee Ki-woo )

Ye Jun: Nothing! ( After saying that she left from there )

Taehyung: ( He looks at Lee Ki-woo ) Did something happen between you two?

Lee Ki-woo: ( He fakes a smile ) Nothing son! By the way, where is my daughter?

Taehyung: She is coming! ( He turns his back and looks upstairs ) There she is.

YN: Who is- ( She stops walking when she sees Lee Ki-woo in front of her )

Author:

Seeing her father after so many years brings the horrible past memories in front of YN's eyes.

----Flashback----

Lee Ki-woo: I am selling her to you. So do whatever you want with her.