[ 55 ]

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Jungkook's Room

Author:

Yuna is keeping her clothes in the closet after she was done getting fresh.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walks out of the bathroom, just wearing a sweatpant.

He lies on the bed and stares at Yuna, who is putting her belongings in the closet.

Jungkook: You can do that in the morning, too.

Yuna: I'm almost done ( She said without sparing a glance at Jungkook )

Author:

A few minutes later, Yuna turns around and finds Jungkook staring at her. She was about to turn her gaze away when Jungkook's abs caught her attention.

Yuna: ( She clears her throat ) D- Do y- you want a t-shirt?

Jungkook: No!

Yuna: Why?

Jungkook: Because I prefer to sleep naked.

Yuna: ( Her eyes widened )

Jungkook: But now that I'm sharing my room with you, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

I hope you don't mind me sleeping half-naked next to you.

Yuna: No! I d- don't have any pr- problem. Good night!

Author:

Yuna quickly walks towards the bed and lies down with her back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook: ( He scoots close to Yuna ) Yuna, are you nervous?

If you feel uncomfortable, I can sleep on the couch.

Yuna: ( She turns to face Jungkook ) No! I'm n- not feeling uncomfortable.

Jungkook: Really?

Yuna: ( She nods )

Jungkook: Then if you don't mind, can I hug you while sleeping?

Yuna: ( Her cheeks turned red ) Y- Yes!

Author:

Jungkook smiles and pulls Yuna closer by her waist, causing her to bury her face over his chest.

Jungkook: You're so warm! ( He kisses her forehead ) Good night!

Yuna: ( She snuggles into Jungkook's neck and hugs his waist before saying... ) Good night!

----Kim's Mansion----

----Bedroom----

YN: ( She smirks and whispers into Taehyung's ear ) You have to pay for teasing me, Nampyeon.

Taehyung: ( He bites his bottom lip and smiles ) I would love to get punished by you, Jagi.

MATURE CONTENT 🔞⚠️

[People who don't want to read
mature content. Please scroll up
till you see '🔺🔻🔺' this sign.]

Author:

YN pushes Taehyung onto the bed and hovers over him before kissing him hungrily.

Her wet kisses moved slowly down to Taehyung's jaw, then his neck. She sucks his neck while unbuttoning all of his shirt's buttons and then runs the tips of her fingers over his abs.