[ 33 ]

----Kim's House----

Taehyung's Bedroom

YN: I'm gOiNg tO pUniSh yOu foR toUchiNg mE.

Taehyung: Huh? How- ( He was cut off as YN smashed her lips against his )

YN: ( She leans back and looks at Taehyung ) DoN't tOuCh mE aGain If yOu doN't wAnt to faCe a sEveRe puNishMent tHe neXt tiMe.

Taehyung: ( He frowns ) What will you do if I touch you again?

YN: ( She giggles ) I wiLL... ( She leans in close to Taehyung's ear. ) fuCk yOu.

Taehyung: ( He immediately gets up from the bed ) You need to sleep, Yuna.

YN: WhAt hAppEneD? ( She chuckles ) Are yOu sCaRed? As yOu sHouLd.

Taehyung: ( He sighs ) Since when did she start drinking so much?

YN: ( She closes her eyes and starts babbling. ) I Am a mAfia quEeN. NoBody dAres to tOuCh mE.

Taehyung: ( He rolls his eyes ) She's completely wasted.

( He rubs the back of his neck ) Will she remember kissing me the next morning?

----Next Day----

Morning

Author:

YN woke up and entered the bathroom to freshen up. After she was done she went downstairs.

When YN came downstairs, she noticed Taehyung and Ye Jun eating their breakfast quietly.

Ye Jun: ( She looks at YN ) Come here, Yuna, the breakfast is ready.

YN: ( She looks at Ye Jun in surprise ) What direction did the sunrise today? ( She asked herself as she approached the dining table. )

Ye Jun: Come have a seat! I'll bring the breakfast for you.

YN: ( She raised an eyebrow and sat down next to Taehyung ) Why is she acting so strangely? ( She thought )

Did she put poison in the breakfast? ( She mumbles and turns to face Taehyung ) Taehyung, how are you feeling?

Taehyung: ( He puts down his fork and looks nervously at YN ) What are you talking about?

YN: Do you have any strange sensations in your body?

Taehyung: ( He gulps ) I still didn't get you ( He pretends to know nothing about last night because Ye Jun is present there ) Yuna, we'll talk about it later.

YN: Before your later comes I will be 'Late Lee YN' ( She mumbled )

Taehyung: ( He frowns ) Huh?

Ye Jun: ( She starts serving YN ) Today I made your favourite dish.

YN: ( She pulls Ye Jun close and whispers in her ear...) Did you put poison in my breakfast? ( She asked Ye Jun in a serious tone )

Ye Jun: ( She smiles nervously ) Why will I do that? I also had this for breakfast. And even Taehyung is also eating this.

YN: Whatever! I don't believe you. ( She stood up from her seat ) I'll prepare something for myself ( After saying that she went into the kitchen )

_

Ye Jun's Thoughts:

( She scoffs ) I would kill you in such a way that I would not be suspected of killing you.
_