[ 17 ]

Yuna: If Unnie wants me to go back to my in-law's house then I will do as she wants ( She said in a low tone )

Jungkook: ( He sighs ) She said that in anger.

Yuna: No! I will go and pack my things ( After saying that she head towards her bedroom )

Author:

When Yuna walked inside her bedroom Jungkook came from behind and locked Yuna's bedroom door from outside.

When Yuna hears the door closing sound she turns her back and tries to open the door.

Yuna: Jungkook! ( She knocks on the door ) Jungkook did you lock the door?

Jungkook: Yes!

Yuna: Jungkook please open the door.

Jungkook: Sorry Ma'am! But I am not going to open the door.

Yuna: Why?

See Jungkook my sister told me to leave from here. So you can't stop me like this.

Jungkook: She said that in anger.

Ma'am says many things in anger which she doesn't mean.

( He sighs heavily ) After convincing YN ma'am I will come back and open the door for you.

Please don't try to escape and make things difficult for us.

Author:

After saying that Jungkook left his apartment.

----Timeskip----

Han River

Author:

YN is leaning her back against the bridge railing with her eyes closed.

Jungkook: I knew you will be here.

YN: ( She opens her eyes and looks at Jungkook ) Why are you here? ( She asked coldly )

Jungkook: ( He leans on the bridge railing too ) To calm my friend's anger.

YN: I am fine, Jungkook. So please leave me alone.

Jungkook: Look into my eyes and say that again.

YN: Jungkook, please... Go from here ( She said annoyingly )

Author:

Jungkook suddenly pulls YN in his arms and hugs her gently.

Jungkook: I know you are about to cry.

YN: I am not going to- ( A tear escaped from her eyes and she chuckled ) You know me so well Jungkook.

Author:

Meanwhile, Do Yun is heading towards the house on his bike when he sees YN hugging a guy on the Han River.

Do Yun: ( He pulls the break ) What is Yuna doing here?

And who is she hugging right now?

Jungkook: ( He caresses YN's head ) Don't send Yuna back, YN.

YN: Why?

Yuna wants to stay with that Taehyung so I am just doing what she wants.

She is getting on my nerves now. All I want to do is to protect her from those monsters. But she... She still wants to stay by their side.

Jungkook: YN, she has lost her way so you have to bring her on the right path.

I know it's difficult to make her understand what is right and wrong for her now. But slowly she will realise your love and concern for her.

Do Yun: ( He smirks ) She acts like a virtuous wife in front of me... ( He laughs ) And here she is openly hugging another man forgetting the fact that she is married to my stepbrother.

What a lovely view! ( He smirks ) I should capture this lovely moment on my phone and show it to my smartass brother.

Author:

Do Yun clicks Jungkook and YN's photo on his cell phone and leaves from there.

Meanwhile, Jungkook breaks the hug and wipes YN's tears.

Jungkook: ( He smiles ) Now I will talk to you professionally Ma'am.

If you send Yuna Ma'am to Kim's house again then her life will be in danger.

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows )

Jungkook: ( He chuckles ) Did you forget what you did in the morning?

YN: Oh! ( She chuckles )

Jungkook: So if you send Yuna Ma'am now then Ye Jun and Do Yun will torture her badly.

YN: ( She sighs ) Yes,  you are right.

Jungkook: And the other thing is, we haven't caught Mark yet.

Till now he must have found out everything about Yuna ma'am.

YN: Yes! And I am sure that bastard will target my sister to blackmail me.

Jungkook: Correct!

YN: ( She takes a deep breath ) Okay then! I will head to Kim's house now.

And you go and take care of that stubborn girl.

Jungkook: Should I drop you at Kim's house?

YN: Aniyo! I will go by cab.

Jungkook: ( He nods his head )

----Timeskip----

----Kim's House----

Author:

YN enters the house and sees Do Yun sitting on the couch busy doing something on his cell phone.

Do Yun looks at YN as he felt someone's presence in front of him.

Do Yun: ( He smirks ) Annyeong sister-in-law!

Author:

YN rolls her eyes at Do Yun and was ready to leave from there but stopped when she heard Do Yun's next sentence.

Do Yun: ( He smirks ) Wait, you cheater!

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment
______________________________________

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter :(