Anya

Rain saw P'Phayu put down his pencil and rub at his temple.

"Another headache Phi?" Rain asked a little worried. P'Phayu had suffered with multiple headaches, from mild to severe, over the past few months. Practically for as long as Rain had known him. He had been to the doctor, but they didn't find anything wrong. The doctor said it could be stress. He also suggested P'Phayu have his eyes checked just in case. P'Phayu had been putting this off, but Rain was ready to put his foot down.

He was ready to call P'Pai and Sky to drag P'Phayu to the eye doctor and told the senior so. When P'Phayu only looked at him with a raised eyebrow, Rain decided to try a different tactic. "Please, go to get your eyes checked, for Rain."

P'Phayu sighed, he could hardly say no to that. "Fine, I will make an appointment."

Rain smiled and rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek.

As it turned out the doctor said that P'Phayu needed reading glasses because he was suffering from eye strain and his eyes were having issues focusing. Rain even got to pick out the frames, thin gold ones that he thought P'Phayu looked super hot in. Like some sort of extremely sexy teacher or librarian. That gave Rain an idea for later.

As they were leaving the office, Rain received a text from Sky reminding him not to forget he had promised to help with the play the architect faculty was putting on. Yikes, he had forgotten.

"P'Phayu, I need to go by the school, I promised Sky that I would help with costume fittings for the play because their actors aren't going to be available."

The play they were putting on was an historical Korean piece set in the Joseon era. The costumes reminded Rain of a dream he once had. It had been a really good dream.

"Sky, where did these costumes come from?" Rain asked, watching P'Phayu who was trying on a hanbok for Ple.

"Why?" Sky asked suspiciously.

"No reason, just curious if it was some place that sells them." Rain said still looking at P'Phayu.

Sky was sorry he had asked.

"Oh that reminds me," Rain said, "What would a male librarian wear?"

Sky knew he shouldn't ask but he couldn't stop himself. "Why?"

"Because P'Phayu looks so hot in his reading glasses."

Sky was very, very sorry he asked.

Sky noticed Phan didn't seem like her usual bubbly self at lunch the next day. "Everything okay?" He asked. Rain and Ple also looked up. Phan was part of the friend group now and Rain practically considered her to be a sister so they wanted to help with any problems she had.

"Well there's this girl....." Phan started.

Ple smiled, while the others nodded. "A tale as old as time, so what's the issue? She's not interested?"

"Or is she already seeing someone?" Rain suggested.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to her." Phan said, sighing.

Their mouths dropped open in unison. Phan was P'Pai's sister in every way. Especially when it came to relationships. She was bold and shameless when there was someone she liked.

"If you don't talk to her then you won't know if she likes you." Rain suggested.

"You're one to talk, Rain," Ple said, "I remember when a certain someone didn't dare talk to P'Phayu. Still he's right, Phan. You should at least talk to her. What faculty is she in?"

"Business, she is one of my classmates." Phan said. "Her name is Anya."

"Well that should be easy then, invite her to study group." Rain suggested.