[R] II: Alvarez Empire

Lucy walked towards the port, while carrying Plue. She was starting to regret this. No. She shook her head trying to shake away those thoughts of her going back to Fairy Tail. She can't go back. At least not when everything is going to be fine.

"Plue? Do you think that the Master is gonna be alright?" She asked Plue as the Port is getting closer. She saw someone by the distance, waving at her with a stupid smile on their face. But she couldn't help but to have a smile on her face.

"Pun~ Pun~!" He said. She giggled as she sent Plue back to the spirit world.

"You're finally here! I was waiting, for you slowpoke!" He said, complaining at her. For someone wearing a noble clothing, he was acting so unsightly.

"Sorry, Lucas. How long have you've been waiting? Did I keep you waiting?" She asked with a huff. This guy is seriously impatient as ever. It was not her fault that her feelings were out of place when she said goodbye and remove her guildmark.

"Nah! I only got here five minutes ago! But it's fine! So let's go!" He held his hand out for her to reach it. She took it as he help her to get on board, he was shouting directions to the crew of the ship to accommodate her needs.

As the ship was prepared to leave, she turn around to look at the port one last time, and probably Fiore, to her surprise, she saw Happy, Lily, Gajeel, Carla and Wendy, looking at her wide eyes, probably from shock as why she was in the ship, why was she with a stranger to them. They weren't there when she left, none of them are.

"Lucy-san?!" Wendy exclaimed, getting out of her shock.

"G-guys?!" She stared at them in this belief. Still, she just couldn't believe that they're here in Hargeon. She was so sure that their destination wasn't here at all.

"What are doing there, Bunny Girl?! Get back here!" Gajeel said, like Wendy, he was also in disbelief.

"Ask Master when you guys get back to Fairy Tail." She simply told them with a sad smile. She turned to Lukas, who put a hand on her shoulder for comfort and to get her attention.

"We're leaving, say goodbye to your friends there." Lukas said, Lucy nodded at him and looked back at her friends, probably it would be the last time she would see their faces for a long time.

"Hey Guys! Take care of each other, m'kay! And Gajeel, man up! And confess to Levy-chan!" He blushed, "Goodbye guys! Hope to see you again!" She wave at them, as the ship is sailing away from Ishgar.

"Lucy-san!!" The ship must have been sailing fast, because Wendy's shout is almost faint.

"Lushee/Lucy/Bunny Girl!!" The others shouted too. They probably figure it out too.

So much for hoping that they won't know.

"Lucy? You okay? You're crying?" Lukas said, as she turned around. She didn't even realize that I was crying. Because it may be the last time she going to see them again.

"I'm fine." She assured him, as she wipe off her tears.

I missed them already... She whispered to herself. There was so much memories that she shared with them, that leaving them all behind emotionally and mentally hurts her so much.

"You must be wondering why the ship is sailing fast." He said. As she nodded in response, it usually should have taken at least 30 minutes or so to go far from the shore. But the shore was already so far within fifteen minutes.

"You see, if we traveled in the normal speed, It would take 10 Days to be able to went at the West Continent, that's why we have to travel faster. And the healer says, It's bad for you to travel for too long." He explained, as she smiled at him. He was thoughtful as always, his thoughtfulness reminds her of their childhood. It was refreshing.

"Thanks... I really appreciate it." He nodded, patted her head.

"No prob! I would do anything for you, Luce!" Her heart was suddenly hurt when she heard that nickname. That's what Natsu used to call her. It brought so many memories so suddenly.

Lucas gestured her to sleep at one of the rooms that the crew prepared for her. To be honest, she really need some sleep she haven't been able to sleep properly, ever since her condition got bad.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

It has been a day since then. Lucas would tell her all about his colleagues in the western continent, the Alvarez Empire. He would tell her things about what he does. He was the hidden Spriggan, he would boast. He was the 13th Spriggan, even though in public there's 12 of them. He showed her pictures and would point out their names for me to know when Lucy meets them.

It was surprising to know that Lucas is working for Zeref. She won't judge, but his boss was literally the reason why she lost seven years of her life. But if he is talking highly of the guy, she won't give any judgement until she meets the guy.

It took another four until they have arrived to the empire since there were several stops because of her condition. The crew, whom she found out was the Asterism Court; they were Lucas's court or patrons, panicked when she first had a fit of her own curse.

"A pleasure to meet you, Lady Heartfilia," Zeref greeted her when they got off the carriage that picked them up. He was in front of the group she has known as the 12 Spriggan, "It is a pleasure to meet Lucas's younger twin, or is it just younger sister due to the time difference?"

"Little sister, I suppose, Your Majesty," She curtly said, "He has always acted like there was a few years difference between us instead of ten minutes,"

"I see," He trailed off, he stared at her before sighing and turned to the others, "Could some of you tour our new resident around our empire,"

"Of course, your majesty," They bowed as Zeref awkwardly and hurriedly left them to their own devices.

"He walks awkwardly when he felt awkward or in a hurry," Lucas told her when he saw her amused expression as she watch the emperor leave.

There was a light atmosphere in their silence, Irene coughed, getting their attention, "Us ladies shall tour Lady Heartfilia then, while you men fix her room, got it?"

"Yes, Lady Irene," Lucas nodded, as the others just nodded. Brandish and Dimaria immediately hooked their arms with hers, Irene is just behind them.

"Shall we start?"

"Of course,"