Chapter VII: Taking Care Of Her In The Shadows.

[Slightly Edited]

Laxus's POV

It's been a day since Juvia and I found out. We really felt bad for her. We both agree on taking care of her in the shadows.

There was a time one drunk man try to hurt her while Lukas wasn't looking​. Juvia wash him away with water, while saying; No one can hurt Lucy-san in Juvia's watch, or something.

I looked into the office to found out something, probably just who the heck is Lukas. One of the members before Gramps become the master.

Layla and Ivan Dreyar. S-Class

“Laxus?” I dropped the book, and looked at Gramps.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I got bored so I checked on these,” I lied.

“Mind telling who is Layla?” I asking him.

“She...your father's younger sister, Layla,” He answered.

“So, I have an aunt, where is she?” I said, looking at him fully.

“She died, if you wanna know if she got married or something, checked on Acalypha Graveyard,” After he said that, I left.

“Oi, Water Girl! Let's go!” I called her.

Somewhere at the guild I heard,“Hai!”

The others gave us a suspicious look, as we left the guild.

We went to Acalypha Graveyard.

“What are we looking for here?” Juvia asked.

“A grave for someone named Layla,” I answered, still looking for my aunt's gravestone.

“But, the only Layla here is Lucy-san's mother,” She pointed looking at the tombstone.

I looked. The birth year was the same as the files in the guild. The hell...?

“Juvia go back to the guild and help Lukas and the others in the shadows,” I ordered.

“Hai! But where are you going?” She asked.

“Paying my old man a visit,”

At the Council

Lahar let me talk to my father.

“What is it that you want Laxus? Are you here to tell me where Lumen Histoire is?” He said.

“No, I'm here to ask you who is Layla Dreyar? And who is her husband?” I said.

“So, you found out about my little sister,” He chuckled.

“The fuck?! How come you didn't told me,” I shouted.

“You never ask,” He said, chuckling like it was a joke.

“Who is her husband then?” I asked.

“Jude Heartfilia,” What..?! “And that weak blonde is your cousin from my weak sister,”

I punched the glass that was separating us,“Shut the fuck up you shitty old man, don't talk to my cousin like that!”

He ignored what I said and chuckled,“Hehe, I wouldn't be surprised if her daughter is weak, she's like Layla when I hired someone to kill her,”

It seems my beat stops when he said something again,“and to kill that weak cousin of yours, I'm surprised to know she survived that poison,”

This time I punched the glass too hard, and Lahar tries to stop me,“You son of a bitch, how dare you do that to her?! WHAT'S THE CURE, YOU FUCKER​!!”