Chaper XI: Asura God

“Please!” Lukas begged, from that dark attitude changed into this, “My little sister is dying! She could die any second! Please! Just please! Let me go!”

The elders weren't believing him. The others already butted in, trying to make them release Lukas.

Lukas flinched and fall onto his knees. Everyone looked at him, wondering what happened to the blonde.

“No.. No..” He gripped his hair, and starts going hysteric,“No! Lucy!”

Laxus and Makarov went beside him and trying to aid their blood family member. But Lukas pushed them away. He slowly stood up. He was swaying probably from the break down he had. His hair were standing up, his magic was going crazy, even with the magic sealing cuff, but those got broken when his magic went crazy.

“Stop! Stop in the name of the Council!” One of the elder said, as Lukas were walking slowly and dangerously to them. He wasn't looking at them, but the air around was chilling. The other people who were in the blonde's side couldn't do anything.

He stopped one meter away from them, he raised his head, and saw that his eyes completely changed. The golden aura changed into a black aura. His hair got longer and changed into color black. He also seems to also wear a black chinese clothing and a golden mask.

 He also seems to also wear a black chinese clothing and a golden mask

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“If you humans didn't captured me at all.. I would be by her side,” Lukas growled,“Because of you.. I'm not on her side when she took her last words. Her last breath,”

“It's all because of you.. I could never see her smile ever again..”

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)◞

“Where's that Ivan!?” Brandish shouted in anger. Juvia told them about that encounter with Ivan.

“Brandish!” Everyone stood up when Dimaria shouted her name. Soon, they felt the chilling aura.

“Who..” Everyone was speechless. That aura is something that not even Zeref could make.

“Lukas!” Two members of the Spriggan 12 shouted, as they felt the aura.

“What? What did you just say?” Gajeel was in shock. He was hearing it wrong, right? That aura couldn't belong from Lukas. He mean... He's the good guy, and not the bad guy.

“It really is Lukas...” Brandish hugged herself,“This.. This is what Lukas was like before becoming the Celestial God. An Asura God...”

“A what?” Everyone was trembling. Feeling this makes them now all know how powerful Lukas is.

“A god that is on the same caliber as that god who cursed the black magician,” Porlyusica entered the guild panting,“That kid must have felt his younger sister, she's the only one who can stop him,”

“But she's dead!” Alzack exclaimed,“How are we suppose to do that!?”

“It's not too late!” Porlyusica pushed them out for the way, heading for the infirmary. She busted the door opened, and the scene was actually heartbreaking.