Chapter VI: Connel's Apology

[Slightly Edited]

Gray's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Lucy came back, and Mira, Master, Wendy and the exceed are attached to her, even Lukas. It's still a mystery to us, who Lukas really is.

I mean, he came here with her, and always been on her side. We even heard from Natsu that Lukas and Lucy lived together.

And he was pissed off as fuck. But he doesn't show it at all, but you could see the killer look at his face whenever he faced Lukas when they were crossing paths. Even Erza and Levy are pissed off, but not as much as flame brain.

I'm pretty pissed off myself, he just came here and so close to Lucy! What the fuck is wrong with that guy!

"Hey Luce, wanna go to the park?" Lukas asked, sweetly at Lucy.

And Natsu broke another cup because of clenching it too much, his hand were bleeding

"Stupid bastard.! Using the nickname I gave her," He muttered beside me, tightening his fist, ignoring his own wound.

"S-s-sure..."

And they went to the bar, while the bastard is smiling lovingly at her.

"We're going to be out for minutes, we'll be back," Lukas said to Mira, she smiled at him and nodded in return.

And they went out.

Mira sighed,"How could we help them?"

"We just have to make Lucy-san happy!" Wendy said.

"Yeah, we just have to make sure Bunny Girl have everything she need," Gajeel said, as he munch his iron.

"Lucy is a strong girl, she'll pull through and stay long," Carla said.

"Hey guys...." Happy said, getting their attention.

I know I'm eavesdropping, it's fine as long as I have information.

"What is it?" Lily asked.

"Lushee's birthday is in two days," I completely forgot! I'm pretty sure Natsu is hearing it all, because he tensed beside me.

"Oh yeah!" Mira said, clapping her hands as she remembers.

"What could we do then?" Carla asked, looking at them for answer.

"Well, we'll just let Lukas take Lucy around the town, while we prepare a surprise party for her at their house," Mira said.

"But don't surprise her too much, she might not take it very well on her fragile condition," Gramps said.

Condition? What does he mean?

Master's POV

Loke came here, and telling us that Lucy had a seizure that's why Lukas have to bring her home.

It was almost sun down, and I was at my office, I just finished my conversation with Porlyusica about Lucy's condition, she was shock and said that she'll find a cure as soon as possible.

Please... Find it quickly... I beg of you..

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Flashback ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) (When Lukas was talking with him)

When we were at my office to talk privately, I put on a sound proof barrier.

"Why do you need to talk to me?" I asked the blonde haired man in from of me.

"I want to introduce myself first," He said,"I'm Lukas Heartfilia, Lucy's twin older brother,"

I was shocked hearing Lucy have a relative left. Because I remembered that she said that she doesn't have one left.