1. Chapter One.

Third party pov

As Rena's eyes fluttered open, the sight of an empty bed greeted her, eliciting a frustrated groan. It had become a familiar occurrence, a bittersweet reminder of the responsibilities that awaited her each morning. But deep down, she knew that the reason for Dimitri's absence was more than justified.

Driven by determination, Rena swiftly threw back the covers and hurried to the shower, eager to find her man. She had a clear destination in mind, a place where she knew she would find her heart's desire.

Stepping out of her room, Rena traversed the familiar path with unwavering confidence. She moved with purpose, guided by an invisible thread that led her towards the room where her world revolved.

Upon entering the room, a tender smile played on Rena's lips as she witnessed Dimitri in a sitting position, cradling their precious son, Demetrius, in his strong and loving arms. Dimitri's peaceful slumber contrasted with the baby bottle that teetered on the edge of his grasp, on the brink of falling.

Admiration and love welled up within Rena as she gazed upon the scene before her. This was her beautiful family, the realization of a dream she had once believed was out of reach.

In that moment, she couldn't help but feel a pang of longing for her late mother. How proud she would have been to witness the love and happiness that now enveloped Rena's life. Her father would stop by every now and then to see both Rena and his grandson which he was happy with.

With a contented sigh, Rena embraced the significance of this tender moment. No longer did she have to search deep within herself to find love; it existed right before her eyes, embodied by the small family she cherished. It was in these moments of blissful serenity that Rena found solace and gratitude, knowing that she was blessed with the love of both Dimitri and their precious son.

Silently, Rena approached Dimitri and the slumbering Demetrius, her footsteps muffled by the soft carpet beneath her feet. She stood by their side, basking in the warmth of their presence, savoring the delicate scent of baby powder that hung in the air.

As the room basked in the soft glow of artificial light, Rena whispered tender words of love and adoration to her two beloved souls. The darkness outside the window shielded them from the world, creating an intimate sanctuary where their bond flourished.

The muted ambiance accentuated the closeness between them, as they reveled in the quietude of the night. Time seemed to slow down in this tranquil space, capturing the depth of their connection and the sheer happiness that radiated from their intertwined hearts.

With her family by her side, Rena knew she had found her place in the world-a place of unconditional love, laughter, and unbreakable bonds. And as the night unfolded, she embraced the blessings that life had bestowed upon her, forever grateful for the extraordinary love that enveloped her small but infinitely precious family.

With a gentle grace, Rena entered the room and deftly retrieved the baby's bottle from Dimitri's arm, preventing it from crashing to the floor. The sudden movement caused Dimitri to jolt awake, his eyes meeting Rena's with a mixture of surprise and delight.

A radiant smile spread across his face as he beheld Rena standing before him. In one fluid motion, Dimitri shifted their sleeping bundle, cradling their son in his left arm, while his right arm pulled Rena to join him on his lap.

"I'm amazed that you're up so early, considering you were completely knocked out just two hours ago," Dimitri remarked playfully, his words carrying a knowing tone that drew a giggle from Rena. They shared a secret, a passionate intimacy that often left Rena in a state of blissful exhaustion.