Part 8

It started raining as Jisung looked outside. "I think this is the first time it has rained since I have been here. And I kind of wanted to go outside later today, that sucks." Jisung said, pouting. "Who says you can't still go outside?" Minho said, standing up and walking over to the window. "Uh the rain said so." Jisung said, chuckling. Minho opened the sliding door to the backyard and walked out into the rain with his palms facing the sky. Jisung got up and asked through the open door "What are you doing?" "When's the last time you just stood and felt the rain on your skin?" Minho asked, looking back at Jisung. "Not that long ago, I took a shower yesterday and that's basically the same thing. Come back in here before you catch a cold." Jisung said, gesturing for Minho to come back in. Minho closed his eyes and expanded his arms out towards the sky. Jisung cocked his head looking at Minho as he thought 'It's just rain, what could be so special about it.' Minho ran back over to Jisung and grabbed his hand, pulling him out into the rain. Jisung gasped as the cold rain hit his head and all over him. "It's cold!" Jisung said, scrunching his nose. Minho said "Come on Jisung, shut that brain of yours up for a moment and just feel the rain against your skin." Jisung sighed deeply before closing his eyes and lifting his head up to the sky. The large raindrops fell against his face and a small smile made its way there too. "I guess it does feel pretty good." Jisung said with his eyes still closed.

Minho opened his eyes and looked over at Jisung enjoying the rain and smiled sweetly as he lightly tapped his butt saying "Come on!" Jisung opened his eyes at the sudden touch, and saw Minho running around the yard like he wanted Jisung to chase him. "I swear you are like a little kid." Jisung said laughing. Minho ran over to him and extended his hand out towards him. "What?" Jisung said hesitating a moment before grabbing Minho's hand. Minho started to run in a circle pulling Jisung behind him until the momentum eventually had Jisung swinging around him as they held tightly to each other's hands. Minho spun Jisung around him again and again until the background seemed to fade to black and there was nothing else left but the two of them. Both of them grinned and laughed as they looked at each other, the rain pouring down on them now but they didn't care. Suddenly Jisung's wet hand slipped from Minho's and they both fell backwards onto their bottoms. Jisung laid back against the wet grass and laughed loudly as the rain fell against his face. Minho followed Jisung as he too laid back and enjoyed the rain coming down hard against him.

Minho got up and walked over to Jisung, extending his hand as he stood over him. "Alright, it's really coming down now, we should probably go in before we really do get sick." Minho said laughing. Jisung grabbed Minho's hand but didn't put in any effort to actually get up. Deep down he didn't want to leave the rain, he didn't want to leave the feeling he was in at that moment. Minho struggled to pull Jisung's dead weight up and just as he had most of Jisung's body off the ground his foot slipped and Jisung fell back against the ground. Still holding onto his hand, Minho was pulled forward as Jisungs body went down. Minho caught himself with his hands on either side of Jisung as he fell on top of him. His face hovered mere inches above Jisungs. Minho glanced down at Jisung's wet shirt clinging to his body and gulped as he looked back up to his face. Jisung lay there frozen as Minho loomed over him and his eyes darted quickly from Minho's eyes to his lips. Suddenly Minho lifted himself off of Jisung and went towards the house. Jisung got up and followed him.

As they stepped back in the house Minho's phone rang. He picked it up and answered with his back facing Jisung. Jisung completely zoned out as he stared at Minho's muscular back that could be clearly seen through his soaked shirt. He licked his lips and only came out of his trance when Minho turned around and said something to him. "Huh?" Jisung asked, slowly coming back to reality. "That was the airconditioning guy. He said the roads leading here are flooded because of the storm and he won't be able to come out until tomorrow. Do you mind if I stay here one more night? If not, I understand, it probably won't be as hot over there tonight since it's raining." Minho said. "No, it's fine. I don't mind if you stay here again." Jisung said. "You don't still think I could be a murderer?" Minho asked, smirking. "Let's say the threat level has gone down immensely since you stayed here last night and I am still alive so..." Jisung said, smiling. "Maybe I like sick mind games and want you to think you are safe before I make my move?" Minho asked, teasing. "I guess that is a risk I am going to have to take." Jisung said.