Part 11

NSFW
        Minho slid an arm under Jisung's legs and one around his waist as he picked him up and carried him towards the house. Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and continued kissing him as he was carried inside and set down gently on the master bedroom mattress. Minho slowly lifted Jisung's shirt over his head and Jisung did the same for Minho. Minho pushed Jisung back against the bed lightly as he climbed on top of him. He slowly pinned Jisung's hands against the bed over his head as he leaned down and kissed his lips sweetly. He then interlocked his fingers with Jisung's, still pinning his hands over his head as he trailed soft kisses down Jisung's jaw and into the crook of his neck. Jisung was so touch starved that he moaned at the slightest touches of Minho's lips on his body. Minho enjoyed his sweet sounds as he continued kissing Jisung's neck and sucking lightly on his skin. "Let go of my hands, I want to touch you." Jisung said breathily. Minho's face blushed as he released Jisung's hands. Jisung scraped his nails against Minho's back as Minho kissed his nipples lightly. He laced his fingers into Minho's hair as the kisses traveled farther south. Minho lifted himself off of Jisung to remove the rest of his clothes and helped undress Jisung as well as he continued to lay on the bed. Jisung gulped at the sight of Minho's large member. Minho walked to his nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom and lube. He set them down beside Jisung as he knelt on the bed and pulled Jisung's body down towards him.

Jisung gasped at suddenly being moved and said nervously "Please be gentle, it's been a while." "I thought you always go to the clubs trolling for genuine connections?" Minho asked, teasing. "Right but even my hoe phase has been on hiatus for almost a year so just take it slow." Jisung said, looking nervous. Minho's teasing grin disappeared as he gently brushed Jisung's hair from his eyes and said "I am not going to hurt you. I only want to make you feel good." Jisung's heart skipped a beat as he looked up at Minho. It had been so long since he was intimate with someone who actually cared about him that he had forgotten what it felt like. Minho put the condom on his own hard cock as Jisung squirted the lube into his hand and lathered it on to Minho, stroking him. Minho breathed shallowly at Jisung's touch. Jisung stopped and positioned himself for Minho. He began slowly trying to push his cock into Jisung's tight hole. Jisung winced and breathed in and out as he tried to take him in. "Just try to relax, I am going to keep going slow, take a deep breath." Minho said as he continued trying to push into Jisung gently. Jisung winced in pain again and Minho stopped and said "We don't have to do this right now Jisung." "No! I want to, I have wanted this since I saw you that day by the pool." Jisung said, smiling weakly. "I knew you were checking me out that day." Minho said flirtatiously. "You did it on purpose didn't you?" Jisung asked. "Maybe." Minho said, smirking. "I'm sorry this isn't going that smoothly." Jisung said, laughing nervously.

"You don't have to apologize, I am just really happy to be here with you." Minho said as he rubbed Jisung's thigh comforting him. Jisung melted at how soft Minho was being with him but he was also frustrated and horny as hell. "This is so dumb, I didn't think I would be this tight and sensitive just because it's been a while." Jisung said, laughing nervously. "All you need is a little prep, I can just try and stretch you out slowly like this." Minho said as he squirted a good amount of lube onto his fingers and started by inserting one finger into Jisung's hole. It went in fairly easily and Jisung's body seemed to relax around it. Minho began to move in and out of Jisung slowly as Jisung said breathily "Oh yeah, that's way better." Minho grinned as he watched Jisung's expression as he fingered him. "Another, I am ready for another." Jisung whined. Minho bit his lip as he added another finger and watched as Jisung squirmed with pleasure. "That went in really easily, I am going to add a third okay?" Minho said checking in with Jisung first. Jisung nodded his head and Minho added a third finger into him. Jisung breathed heavily as Minho pumped his fingers deep into him. "Shit, okay, let's try again. I think I am ready for your cock." Minho licked his lips excitedly as he applied more lube to his throbbing cock and slowly lowered himself down into Jisung. Jisung gasped sharply as Minho entered him, much easier this time. "Fuck! Okay, just stay still for a second. Let me get used to it. I imagined this countless times within the last couple months and I have to say I never imagined your dick this big." Jisung said, breathing rapidly.