Chapter Introduction

Life truly is unpredictable . visualise a girl having a normal life just like all of us but out of nowhere she now has step father and step brothers .how will her life be like!!!!

This story is about the step siblings and how she lives with them .will her life change in better way or become worst....

For this you will have to read the series.i hope you enjoy reading it and have a wonderful time.

Let me give a short introduction to the  protagonist   characters of my series.i won't give you all a brief introduction of the characters cause I want you all to understand their nature through the series.so get ready!!!!!!

Prologue:

In the quiet spaces between heartbeats, where the echoes of untold stories reside, the tale of Bangtan boys and yn  unfolds—a story woven in the intricate threads of blended families, unexpected connections, and the unyielding force of love.

In this prologue, the stage is set for a powerful narrative—an exploration of love's resilience, the strength of unconventional families, and the transformative journey of eight souls destined to weather the storms together.

Choi Yn
• A 13 yr old girl with a lot of mystery without father's love . A soft girl who suffered a lot in such a young age. She is an introvert girl with no friends and a mom. Mom!?

Mrs Choi
•A 45 yr old lady while yn's mom who is a business woman and has an affair with top business men and mafia king .loves yn a lot!?she is caring but mostly sweet .

*There is a very big plot twist with her character.read further to know the twist .*

Mr Kim
Mr Kim a 49 year old business man .He is not only a top  business man but most feared mafia king .he is cold .he doesn't even talk unnecessary with anyone.he is also father of seven kids .seven boys .he is also protective of his kids .he truly loves Mrs choi

Kim Brothers:

Now the very famous Kim brothers .they are seven brothers who  love each other to the fullest .they have a relationship that  all  siblings can ever ask for .

1.Kim Seokjin (29)
•he is the eldest of the brothers and most matured ones .he is the mama of the group .he is the most responsible.his brothers are his everything. He is the CEO of the Kim's company and Mafia boss .after Mr Kim he is in charge of the work .he is very  cold hearted

2. Kim suga(28)
•He is the coldest among the brothers .and all the brothers are scared of him .he is the second eldest of the group .he is the hacker of the group .he is a bit soft only for his brothers and loves his siblings dearly .

3.kim Hoseok ( 27)
• Never mess with him .the calmest of the group but when angry ,don't even come in his radar .he is third eldest among the brothers .loves his brothers more than anything.he is the shooter of the group .he has a different hobby of dancing

4.Kim Namjoon (26)
•The leader of the group .he is usually cold ,hates physical affection .he is the fourth eldest of the group .loves reading books and when it comes to planning for a mission his decision is final cause he is amazing at planning.he is very dangerous

5.kim Jimin (25)
•The third maknae of the group .he is the rudest among the brothers.ge is the snipper of the group .he is extremely cold but mess with his brothers say bye bye to your life .he is the most obedient dongsaeng.

6. Kim taehyung (25)
•He is the twin of Jimin and the second maknae of the group.he hates when someone badmouth about his brothers .he is the fighter of the group .he is a doctor as well .he is extremely dangerous.

7.kim Jungkook (24)
•The maknae of the brothers .loves being pampered by his hyungs .only soft for his family .he is the baby of the group but you won't even know when he turns into his mafia self.he can do anything for his hyungs .he is all rounder cause of course he has his hyungs who have thought him everything.he is the strongest among the brothers.

Let's see what happens when they meet ........

Disclaimer - i only own the storyline. Pictures are taken from Pinterest.