Chapter 38

They pleased their eomma for a baby girl...............

Namjoon was showing so much care because he knew yn won't remember it once  she is back to normal . No no the care he was showing now isn't fake .it's his genuine care for her. He had truly understood his mistake and knew that yn is like a petal ,she is a delicate little petal who has been living a miserable life which she of course didn't deserve.she is a soft little girl .he had understood his mistake of doing cruel things to a little girl .he was now remember how he used to beg his eomma for a baby sister .he was immature at that age to understand that it was not in his mom's hand to give him baby sister still he begged.he wanted to have a sister whom he would protect , care for her and would give a piggy bank to but now that he had he didn't care about her why because she was his stepsister!? Was this the reason for his behaviour!?.

"Namjoonah get yourself together.i know you made a mistake but now those damn tears won't make any difference.the harm is already done and now those water drops in your eyes won't help at all .even if you cry inside with those sobful  tears it still won't help .so now keep all your ego aside and ask for her forgiveness till she forgives ,help her heal , heal from the wounds that you and your brothers have cause .here he isn't talking about the physical wounds but the psychological wounds or we could say mental wounds. Understand that she won't accept you as her brother so soon like jin Hyung but she surely will accept you as her brother and then your childhood dream will come true!namjoonah your dream will come true .you will have a baby sister who will call you oppa and love you like one .so understand her pain and help her to overcome her fears and make her feel loved ." He said patting her head softly to sleep .he was talking to himself,he was making him self understand.he saw that she slept already so he left from her room .

Everyone has already slept except for one person.he is none other than Jungkook .he was just turning and tossing on the bed .he was deep in his thoughts when he felt someone climbing on him .wait what climbing on him .

"Umm why is this bed so uneven !?" Sleepy yn said.

"Huh!?" Jungkook said

"What my bed talk as well ." He said being utterly shocked .
Jungkook chuckled understanding that the anesthesia still had an effect on her .

"Yess I am your bed hahaha." He said jokingly.why he said that he himself didn't know

"Aww Mr bedie are you alright!?"she asked

"Of course I am , why !?" He asked

"Cause i weigh so much and i sleep on you everyday ,are you hurt!?"he asked

"No you are not even heavy and on top of that you are too cute ." He said

"Ikr." She said cutely

"Ok kiddo it's already late so i ain't Mr bedie ,I am Jungkook." Jungkook said

"Whattttt." She said a little loudly removing the mattress.

"What you are not my Mr bedie ,you are my bunny oppa ." Yn said

"Your bunny oppa !?" He asked

"Yess my bunny oppa wae?" She asked  being confused as to why he was saying.

"You are under the influence of anesthesia, tomorrow when you wake up you won't even come near me , coming is far you won't even look at me ." Jungkook sadly said

"Huh (angry pout) why would I be so cruel with my cute oppa ?" She asked

"Beca..."he got cut off by her

"I cannot." She argued

"You would baby and it isn't cruel , i deserved it." He said as his tears dropped

He felt surprised when a soft little hand wiped his tears

"Oppa why crying, yniee won't be cruel to you." She said as if she was about to cry

"Oppa pls don't cry ." She said

"Can I hug you pls." He asked in a cracked voice

"Of course my oppa ." Yn said Jungkook quickly took her in his arms hugging her dearly.he made sure not to hurt her since she is still recovering from the accident but he got so emotional today .he was crying hugging her .he knew she won't remember this tomorrow.
She rubbed his back lovingly

Jungkook controlled himself and said
"Have you taken your medicines baby!?" He asked

"Eww they were disgusting." She said making a weird face to which Jungkook laughed .

"Did you take them !?" He asked narrowing his eyes

"I didn't want to but joonie oppa forced me to ." She said pouting

"That's for your good ." He said

"Even he said the same ." She said

"Ok now it's late so let's go and sleep ." Jungkook said

"Yess yniee is too tired ." She said

He carefully and gently picked her up in his arms and took her to her room but his tears never stopped.he was crying silently.

He led her softly on the bed and patted her head to make her sleep in which he was successful.she immediately slept he caressed her head for one last time and left .

He came inside his room. The calm noisy room away from all the chaos but it was not away it was a temporary calmness in the whole which he had caused . The room was dark other than a small dim light and the moonlight falling from the window he slid near the bed and sat down letting the moon lights fall on him . He was quite seeing the moon while tears made their way .

"Eomma see your worst child crying."

"Eomma I made her life hell ,eomma .I nearly murdered her She is just a kid and i tortured her .i didn't respect her as you taught us to respect women  I am very much guilty. I didn't even think about how my actions hurt her , harmed her and forget  about her I didn't even think about how it might  have hurt you. Please forgive me my mom .I know I made a big mistake but now I can't change the past . I have nearly killed her and i am very ashamed of it . I didn't realize how my stupid actions can take someone's life . I don't even know why I hated her."

"Eomma why did I hate her !?" He asked .

"I remember how i used to ask you for a small sister hugging your legs . How happy I was when you bought a doll saying that she was my sister (chuckle) . How bad I wanted to have a sister .but dumb me hurt her really bad eomma. This  guilt is eating me inside . but eomma your son isn't a coward to back off .he will definitely gain her forgiveness.

He said wiping his tears away
"Eomma I will try my best to gain her trust .i know she won't forgive me easily and i deserve it but I will ask her forgiveness till she forgive me and do everything i can . I have done mistake and I will face the consequences. In past I forgot your morals and teaching but now you won't feel ashame of me . I will gain her forgiveness eomma , I surely will.................