chapter 44

But being her brother he knew that something was off and he knew that his strong little baby wouldn't tell him . She would keep her pain to herself (chuckled) .even if he didn't know her for so long but still he knew her  better than herself .

Jin sat beside his sister, the weight of her pain palpable in the air between them. He could see the turmoil etched in her eyes, the unspoken words that weighed heavily on her heart.

He knew she was hurting, but she held it all inside, burying her pain beneath a facade of strength.

"Hey," Jin said softly, reaching out to gently squeeze her hand. "I can see that you're struggling. It's okay to let it out, you know.
(No response)

"I can see that you're hurting. Please, don't keep it bottled up inside. You can talk to me. You can tell me anything."

Yn's gaze remained fixed on the floor, her shoulders hunched as if bearing the weight of the world upon them.

She wanted to open up, to release the floodgates of her heart and pour out the pain that threatened to consume her. But fear held her back, fear of vulnerability, fear of rejection.

"Iknow it's hard," Jin continued, his voice gentle yet firm.

"You don't have to carry this burden alone."

His sister looked up at him, tears glistening in her eyes.
"I-I don't know where to begin," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

"It's like... like there's this storm raging inside me, tearing me apart, and I don't know how to make it stop."

Jin felt his heart ache at her words. He had always been her protector, her confidant, but lately, he had sensed her withdrawing into herself, building walls around her pain.

He knew he had to break through those walls, to let her know that she didn't have to face her struggles alone.

"Listen," he said gently, his voice filled with warmth and reassurance. "I want you to know that I'm here for you, no matter what. You can tell me anything, and I mean anything. I won't judge you, I won't try to fix you—I'll just listen. Because sometimes, that's all we need, right? Someone to listen to, to understand, to be there without judgment."

His sister sniffled, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand.

"But what if... what if you don't like what you hear?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Jin shook his head, reaching out to gently brush a stray lock of hair from her face. "It doesn't matter," he said firmly. "Your pain, your struggles—they're a part of you, and I love you, all of you, unconditionally. I may not be able to take away your pain, but I can promise you this: I'll be by your side every step of the way, holding your hand, sharing your burden, until the storm clouds finally clear."

Jin reached out and gently took yn's hand in his own, his touch a comforting anchor in the storm of her emotions.

"I may not always understand what you're going through, baby ," he admitted, his voice tinged with vulnerability. "But I promise you this—I will always try. And even if I can't fully grasp the depth of your pain, I will still be here, holding your hand every step of the way."

His sister looked at him, her eyes shining with gratitude and disbelief.
"Thankyou "

"Thank you," she said softly, her voice barely audible over the pounding of her heart. "Thank you for being here, for listening, for understanding. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Jin smiled, his heart swelling with love for his sister. "You don't have to do anything alone," he said, his voice filled with conviction.

"We're in this together, remember? Through the ups and downs, the highs and lows, we'll face it all, side by side."

And in that moment, as they sat together in the quiet embrace of their shared love, Jin knew that no matter what life threw their way, they would always have each other.

"And with that knowledge, we  would find the strength to weather any storm, to overcome any obstacle, and emerge stronger, braver, and more resilient than ever before, understand my little girl." Jin said softly

Jungkook was passing by when he heard yn's question and that made him paused at his place . He was listening to their conversation from outside

"Oppa why do your brothers hate me ?" She asked making him shocked
She was being very spectical about asking him this question.
She looked down and said in low voice

"I am extremely sorry if I hurt you with my question, I really didn't intend to , sorry ." She said without looking at him

"Of course not baby it's just that I feel it's my mistake that i didn't raise them well , I am the worst brother."

That line hurts  jk the most that because of their stupidness the eldest, the most responsible, their eomma , appa everything is questioning himself. He is cursing himself for not raising his brothers well , was it really his mistake?" .

In the age of enjoying his life and living the best life , he was taking care of his brothers and not just  one but six younger brothers . Also not just handling the responsibility of his younger  brothers but learning about the business and managing his mafia  training .

She looked up at him to see tears in his eyes .

"Oppa .."

"I think I really made a mistake while raising them ." Jin said with tears in his eyes

"Oppa you are mistaken." She said

"You don't need to cry. Because you are the best brother any one would ever ask for ." She said gently wiping his tears

"It is not easy to let go of your teen ; the most precious phrase of your life and take care of your brothers. You did everything you could do for your brothers. You did more than the duties of brothers."

"You took care of them , raise them , trained them , cook for them , and did everything for them .you have practically become their eomma that's why they must have never felt the need of a motherly figure in their life .you became their mother and sacrifice your happiness,your Teens for them ."

"Then who can dare to call my oppa worst oppa , you are the bestest best best best oppa I can ever get ." Muahhh she said hugging him tightly and pecking his cheeks lovingly

"Really ?" He asked her

"Of course if you want to ask any of your brothers." Yn said confidently

Jin chuckled.

Jungkook who was outside even had tears in his eyes

But he failed to notice someone's presence, who was standing just behind

"This is too much , how dare that stupid girl hurt my hyung ?"

"She will surely suffer from my hands ."

" I won't leave her ." Someone said gritting his teeth

"Dumb girl ."

Guys stay tuned to know who was listening to their convo from outside along with jk .take care!!😊.

Also comment down your amazing bond with your siblings!!